- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superior Extended Detached Residence Located In A Well Established Residential Location
- Four Generous Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To A Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Downstairs W.C
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Enclosure
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Detached Garage With Light & Power
- Multi Levelled Rear Patio Garden With Feature Outside Lights
- Well Manicured Front Garden With Driveway For Off Street Parking
Additional InformationA fabulous extended Detached family home situated in a highly established residential location just off the popular Glen Road in West Belfast. Airfiled Heights is extremely popular with families and professionals alike seeking a substantial home in a fantastic location.
Finished to a meticulous standard and beautifully presented this home offers an exceptional level of accommodation throughout. The ground floor comprises of a bright & spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen open to a casual dining area, off the kitchen is a sunroom which offers excellent additional living space. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms with master bedroom en-suite and a modern white family bathroom. Already benefiting from uPVC double glazing and a gas fired central heating system this home has everything any growing family could require for comfortable modern day living.
Outside to the front there is a well manicured front garden with driveway for off street parking. To the rear there is an attractive multi levelled patio garden with feature outside lights & mature shrubs and a good size detached garage with light & power.
It is rare for homes finished to this standard and offering superb living accommodation throughout comes on to the market and prompt viewing is very much encouraged.
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, understair storage, PVC dront door.
- 4.6m x 3.m (15' 1" x 9' 10")
Feature bay window, ceramic tiled flooring. .
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.21m x 3.51m (17' 1" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps,space for range cooker, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dish washer, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, feature breakfast bar,s, open to good size dining area, sliding doors to sun room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumed for washing machine & tumble dryer,fridge freezer space, recessed spot lighting, Velux roof light.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.64m x 2.74m (18' 6" x 9' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator x 2.
- Recessed spot lighting, hotpress, storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling, recessed spot lighting.
En-suite comprising of, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush W.C, Chrome towel radiator, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- EN SUITE
- Walk in shower enclosure, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, recessed spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.95m (10' 10" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.93m x 1.93m (6' 4" x 6' 4")
(Currently being used as a dressing room). Laminate wood flooring, built in robes, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.38m x 3.78m (17' 8" x 12' 5")
Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of free standing bath with bath / shower mixer taps, separate shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, double panelled radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Light & power.
- To the front: Driveway for off street parking, well manicured garden.
- Multi levelled patio area with feature outside lights & sockets, mature shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »