- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive Detached Residence Located In A Well Established Residential Location
- Four Generous Bedrooms With Master Bedroom En-Suite
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open To A Casual Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Enclosure
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Well Manicured Front Garden With Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Private Enclosed Garden Laid In Lawn
Additional InformationA fabulous Detached family home situated in a highly established residential location just off the popular Glen Road in West Belfast. Airfiled Heights is extremely popular with families and professionals alike seeking a substantial home in a fantastic location.
Finished to a meticulous standard and beautifully presented this home offers an exceptional level of accommodation throughout. The ground floor comprises of a bright & spacious lounge with attractive fireplace, modern fitted kitchen open to a casual dining area, off the kitchen is a sunroom which offers excellent additional living space. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms with master bedroom en-suite and a modern white family bathroom. Already benefiting from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating this home has everything any growing family could require.
Outside to the front there is a well manicured front garden with driveway for off street parking. To the rear there is a private enclosed garden laid in lawn.
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, understair storage, PVC dront door.
- 4.6m x 3.m (15' 1" x 9' 10")
Solid wood flooring, attractive fireplace with tiled inset & hearth, gas fire, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.21m x 3.51m (17' 1" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units, Formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps,4 ring gas hob & electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dish washer, under counter fridge, ceramic tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, breakfast bar, PVC tiled walls, open to dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumed for washing machine & tumble dryer, freezer space, recessed spot lighting, Velux roof light.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.64m x 2.74m (18' 6" x 9' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator x 2.
- Recessed spot lighting, hotpress, storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood flooring, cornice ceiling, recessed spot lighting.
En-suite comprising of, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low flush W.C, Chrome towel radiator, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.95m (10' 10" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.93m x 1.93m (6' 4" x 6' 4")
(Currently being used as a dressing room). Laminate wood flooring, built in robes, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.38m x 3.78m (17' 8" x 12' 5")
Laminate wood flooring, storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising of free standing bath with bath / shower mixer taps, separate shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, double panelled radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Light & power.
- To the front: Driveway for off street parking, well manicured garden.
To the rear: Enclosed garden laid in lawn, paved patio area, decking, shrubs & plants.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »