This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning, Recently Refurbished End Terrace
- Walking Distance To Belmont Shops
- Bright and Spacious Living Room
- Engineered Oak Wooden Floor To Living Room And Hall
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Porcelain Tiled Floor
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom In White Suite
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Front Forecourt Garden / Side Garden In Lawn
- Silicone-Injected Damp Proof Course
- Fully Re-Plumbed. Gas Fired Heating With A rated Worcester Bosch Boiler
- Fully Re-Wired To Latest NICEIC Regulations Including Mains Powered Smoke & Heat Alarms
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Insulated Loft
- Excellent First Time Buy
Additional InformationRecently refurbished end terrace dwelling located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Belmont Village. Many shops, boutigues, and restaurants and Belfast City Centre is easily accessible by bus or car.
Internally the property has been finished to an exceptional standard and comprises of a bright and spacious through lounge with engineered oak wooden floor and a modern fully fitted kitchen with porcelain tiling on the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family bathroom in luxury white suite.
The property further benefits from a forecourt garden in loose stone to the front and side garden in lawn, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, engineered oak floor, cornicing, under stair storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.27m x 3.2m (20' 7" x 10' 6")
Engineered oak floor, cornicing
- 4.39m x 1.65m (14' 5" x 5' 5")
Excellent range of high gloss units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and 4 ring Beko halogen hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, chrome light and socket fittings, pvc back door
- Access to insulated loft
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 2.82m (10' 4" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.67m (10' 2" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.34m x 1.91m (7' 8" x 6' 3")
- Front forecourt garden in loose stone.
Side garden in lawn.
Enclosed rear yard.
83rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »