This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
- Mains gas central heating
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Forecourt and spacious rear yard
Additional InformationThe Beersbridge Road is a vibrant area with many local services, shops and amenities close at hand. It also has easy access to Belfast City centre and the shopping facilities of Connswater Shopping Centre. The property comprises living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom internally and externally has a forecourt to the front and large yard to rear.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.35m (12' 10" x 11' 0")
Timber laminate floor
- 4.17m x 2.26m (13' 8" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Phoenix gas boiler and plumbing for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.3m (14' 3" x 10' 10")
Stripped and polished timber floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.46m (9' 5" x 8' 1")
- 1.83m x 1.52m (6' 0" x 5' 7")
White suite with shower over bath and tiled shower area
- Forecourt to front and spacious rear yard
Abetta Parade runs between Dunraven Avenue and the Beersbridge Road
How much will it cost?
79th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »