- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious detached rural home
- 6 bedrooms (2 with ensuite shower rooms)
- Lounge, Sitting & Sun rooms.
- Luxury kitchen with dining area
- Ground & first floor bathrooms
- Utility & cloakrooms
- Spacious attic room/games area
- Detached garage/workshop with gym above
- Wood pellet heating system
- Beam vacuum system
- Site of over 1/2 acre with lawned garden & generous parking
Additional Information"Escape to the country...This modern detached home offers exception levels of accommodation in an idyllic rural setting on the beautiful Ards Peninsula - What an amazing place to raise a family!"
The property offers 6 double bedrooms, including two with fully tiled ensuite shower rooms, a generous lounge with cast iron stove, a family sitting room and a sun room with cast iron stove and patio doors to a pleasant paved patio. The kitchen is finished with oak doors and granite worktops and benefits from an adjoining utility and cloakroom whilst the fully tiled luxury ground floor bathroom offers both free standing bath and walk in shower, not to mention an integrated TV! The first floor includes a large games area and separate study whilst the detached double "plus" garage/workshop offers space for many vehicles, a utility area, bathroom and first floor gym. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, Wood pellet heating system, solar power hot water system and Beam integrated vacuum system.
Externally there is a generous gravel parking area and gardens in lawn surrounded by walls and rural countryside.
- Concrete lane from Loughdoo Road to gravel driveway and parking area.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door with twin matching side panels. Tiled floor. Double radiator. Storage cupboard. Hotpress. Stairs to first floor.
- 5.64m x 4.34m (18' 6" x 14' 3")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature cast iron stove. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 8.84m x 3.96m (29' 0" x 13' 0")
Range of high and low level units in oak finish with granite worktops and upstands. Double sink. Integrated dishwasher & extractor hood. Central island/breakfast bar with pop up power points. Tiled floor. Under pelmet lighting. Two double radiators.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.98m x 2.06m (16' 4" x 6' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- White WC & wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.91m (13' 10" x 12' 10")
Tiled floor. Patio doors to side patio. Feature cast iron stove. Double radiator.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 3.71m (14' 2" x 12' 2")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double radiator.
- White suite comprising free standing centre bath, WC & wash hand basin. Walk in shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Integrated TV. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 3.71m (13' 10" x 12' 2")
Range of built in bedroom furniture. Double radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Walk in shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.3m (12' 2" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC & wash hand basin. Walk in shower enclosure. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.28m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
- LANDING/GAMES AREA:
- 9.09m x 3.66m (29' 10" x 12' 5")
(At widest points). Two velux windows. Storage cupboard. Two double radiators.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.26m x 3.61m (17' 3" x 11' 10")
Double radiator. Two double radiators.
- White suite comprising panel bath, WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Velux window.
- 2.31m x 1.91m (7' 7" x 6' 3")
Single radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.47m x 2.67m (14' 8" x 8' 9")
Double radiator. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.47m x 2.49m (14' 8" x 8' 2")
Double radiator. Velux window.
- 14.22m x 6.83m (46' 8" x 22' 5")
Currently sub divided to snooker room. Double roller doors, utility area, bathroom area. Wood Pellet boiler. Stairs to first floor loft set up as gym with shower room.
- Garden to front and side in lawn. Extensive gravel parking area to front, side and rear. Paved patio. Countryside views.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Kircubbin towards Portaferry along the main coast road turn left onto Loughdoo Road and number 18B is located on the left along a short, private concrete laneway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »