18A Rossmore Green,
Greenisland, BT38 8TF
A recently renovated ground floor apartment located in this popular location of Greenisland
Offers around £70,000
Contact the Agent
Hunter Campbell Estate Agents (Carrickfergus)
Offers around £70,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Ground Floor Apartment
- A recently renovated ground floor apartment located in this popular residential location of Greenisland
- Bright & airy lounge
- Newly fitted shaker style kitchen with range of high and low level units and integrated appliances
- One bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with white suite and 'Mira Go' electric shower over bath
- Double glazing/Gas fired central heating installed
- Front garden bounded by fencing and driveway allowing off street parking for one car. Enclosed garden to rear bounded by fencing
- Convenient location - Perfect for a first time buyer or downsize
- Early viewing highly recommended
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
UPVC double glazed front door to:
ENTRANCE PORCH: Door to:
ENTRANCE HALL: Storage cupbpoard.
LOUNGE: 12' 7" x 12' 4" (3.84m x 3.76m)
KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA : 12' 4" x 7' 8" (3.75m x 2.33m) Newly fitted kitchen with range of high and low level shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. 'New world' low level oven. Four ring electric hob unit. Stainless steel extractor fan. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. UPVC double glazed back door garden.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 9" x 11' 4" (4.79m x 3.46m) at widest points. Built in wardrobe.
BATHROOM: Whie suite comprising low flush WC, semi ped wash hand basin and panelled bath with 'Mira Go' electric shower fitting over. Part tiled walls.
GARDENS: Front garden bounded by fencing with driveway allowing off street parking for one car. Enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing. Storage shed.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.