- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Semi-Detached Property In An Extremely Popular Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge With Feature Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Living And Open Plan Dining Area With Double Glazed Door Leading Outside
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom Suite And Downstairs WC
- Floored Roofspace
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Paved Driveway Parking
- Attached Garage
- Convenient To Leading Schools, Public Transport And Forestside Shopping Centre
- Minutes From Belfast City Centre And Excellent Road Links
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detached property is located on Lenaghan Avenue which is a well-established and ever sought after residential location conveniently located just off the Saintfield Road, providing ease of access for the city commuter and close to Carryduff and Belfast's Outer Ring with its varied range of retail outlets.
Internally, the property comprises of a lounge, kitchen, an extended open plan living and dining area with double glazed door leading outside. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
Externally, the property has a good sized private garden with sitting areas and an attached garage.
The property also features oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed windows.
Viewing is highly recommended. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Solid wood front door and stained glass inset to…
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Camden flooring.
- UNDERSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- 3.62m x 3.57m (11' 11" x 11' 9")
Laminate wood floor. Cornice ceiling. Low voltage spotlights. Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- 4.88m x 2.44m (16' 0" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Space for American fridge/freezer. Space for cooker. Stainless steel and glass extractor fan. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed door leading outside.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.25m x 3.04m (20' 6" x 9' 12")
Solid oak flooring. uPVC double glazed door leading outside.
- Access to floored roofspace. Stained glass window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.62m x 3.07m (11' 11" x 10' 1")
Good selection of built-in wardrobes. Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.12m (12' 0" x 10' 3")
Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.56m x 2.45m (8' 5" x 8' 0")
Built-in mirrored Sliderobes.
- Low flush WC. Oval bath with part wall tiling. Corner shower unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Sink with vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- Paved driveway parking with stone wall and a selection of plants and shrubs. Enclosed private rear garden by timber fence in lawn with paved sitting areas and raised timber decked sitting area with a good selection of shrubs. Detached garage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »