- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Carpets and Blinds Included
- Central Location
18a Boat Street, Newry BT34 2DB
Occupying a city centre location, this ground floor, two bedroom apartment is close to shops and local amenities. The property would be an ideal investment property or very suitable as retirement property. Features include oil heating, double glazed windows, modern kitchen and shared use of rear.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate floor
- Kitchen 11' 0'' x 7' 10'' (3.35m x 2.39m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, oven, hob, fan, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor and part tiled walls
- Laminate floor and television point, hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1 10' 2'' x 5' 4'' (3.10m x 1.62m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.65m x 3.05m)
- Built in wardrobe
- Bathroom 9' 8'' x 5' 3'' (2.94m x 1.60m)
- Walk in shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Tiled floor and shower.
- Communal rear yard with clothesline and oil boiler/tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »