- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious end terrace home
- Three double bedrooms
- All with built in robes
- Two separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor w.c
- 1st floor bathroom
- Oil heating (3 year old boiler)
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking
Located at the Shaw's Bridge end of Belvoir Drive and on part of this tree lined road, we are delighted to offer for sale this very spacious end terrace home in a popular and most convenient position within Belvoir Park. The accommodation is both bright and deceptively spacious with three double size bedrooms, all with built in robes, two separate reception rooms, a very handy ground floor w.c, a fitted kitchen, and a coloured bathroom suite. Outside this home has good garden areas to both the front and enclosed rear and is one of only a few to have off street parking facilities at the front. If outside activities are high on the wish list, Belvoir Park Forest, playing fields and Shaw's Bridge are just a matter of minutes from the property. Close to so many amenities, this property although requiring some updating will leave you feeling very surprised by its size.
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC double glazed door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Cloaks area, light and power. Separate hot press.
- Dining area 10'3" x 12'1" (3.12m x 3.68m)
- Lounge 14'1" x 12'2" (4.29m x 3.71m)
- Tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth, housed coal effect gas fire.
- Kitchen 13'6 x 7'3 (4.11m x 2.21m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, built in storage.
- Rear hallway
- Tiled floor.
- Ground floor w.c.
- Low flush w.c., wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- First floor
- Bedroom 1 15'3" x 8'6" (4.65m x 2.59m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'0" x 13'0" (3.05m x 3.96m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 3 12'0" x 10'1" (3.66m x 3.07m)
- Built in robe.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath. Triton electric shower unit. Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
- Off street parking to side and covered car port.
- Enclosed garden laid in lawns and paved area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil tank. Side garden. Access to 2 storage areas. 1 housing oil fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »