- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Town House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Dining
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Gas Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Hard <br/>Landscaped Gardens Front & Rear
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationBeautifully Presented Modern Constructed Town Terrace in Ever Popular Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a modern constructed town terrace situated within this most popular section of the Ligoniel Road. The modern beautifully presented interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further benefits from gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors and offers little or no maintenance worries. Ideally suited to young and old alike with private gardens front and rear makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood strip floor.
- Lounge 4.13 x 2.92 (13'7" x 9'7")
- Fireplace with marble inset, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.49 x 3.19 (14'9" x 10'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in oven and stainless steel hob, integrated extractor fan, tall larder, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space.
- Dining Area
- Under stairs cloaks, panelled radiator, pvc ceiling.
- Rear Lobby
- UPvc double glazed rear door.
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 5.46m x 2.97 (17'11" x 9'9")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 2.34 (10'7" x 7'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, insulated, gas boiler, electric light.
- Brick paved front garden with shrubbery, rear garden in paving and stone chip.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »