This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- OPEN VIEWING THURS 6TH APRIL 6:30-7:30
- Exceptional 4000 sq ft New Build Detached Home
- Bright and Spacious Entrance Hall with WC and Travertine Tiled floor
- Drawing Room with Solid Walnut Floor and feature bay window
- Contemporary Pronorm Kitchen with range of Bosch Appliances, granite work surfaces and island
- Kitchen open plan to dining/living area with Travertine tiled floor
- Sunroom with Vaulted Ceiling and access to Patio Area and Gardens
- Study/library with curved walls
- Utility Room with double glazed doors leading to rear
- Gallery landing with glazed double doors to balcony with Lough views
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite and double doors leading to balcony with stunning views over Belfast Lough
- Feature Curved Bedroom with spiral staircase leading up to dressing/study area
- Four further bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities, 6 bedrooms in total
- Generous second floor Games room
- Luxury Family Bathroom with wet room style area
- Gas central heating with twin gas boilers/Double Glazed Windows
- Secure Electric Entrance gated from private courtyard, leading to paviour parking area
- Detached Garage with Remote Control Up and Over Door
- Gardens to side and rear with patio seating areas ideal for BBQs/entertaining
- Only a five minute drive away from the bustling town of Holywood and its array of shops, restaurants
- Within walking distance of Belfast Lough/ideal for city commuters
OPEN VIEWING THURS 6TH APRIL 6:30-7:30
This exceptional 4000 sq ft new build home offers a high level full turnkey specification finish throughout. It's unique layout includes features such as circular rooms and balcony access from landing and master suite, with spectacular views over Belfast Lough and beyond. The generous accommodation over three floors offers excellent adaptable family living space.
Situated within this exclusive courtyard, the property benefits from a secure gated entrance leading to generous paviour parking, gardens and garage. With Holywood town centre, schools, Royal Belfast Golf Club and the coastal path walk all less than a five minute drive away and Belfast City Centre only 10 minutes drive away, this property is going to appeal to an array of prospective purchasers.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
ENTRANCE HALL: 15' 1" x 13' 6" (4.6m x 4.11m) Impressive entrance hall with Travertine marble tiled floor and matching stairs leading to gallery landing. Understairs storage.
CLOAKROOM: 9' 0" x 5' 6" (2.74m x 1.68m) Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC and vanity sink unit, matching Travertine marble floor.
STUDY 14' 9" x 13' 10" (4.5m x 4.22m) Feature curved walls. Travertine tiled floor.
DRAWING ROOM: 23' 0" x 17' 5" (7.01m x 5.31m) Walnut wooden floor. Feature Bay window.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA : 22' 3" x 17' 9" (6.78m x 5.41m) Contemporary Pronorn fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, black granite work surfaces. Range of built in Bosch appliances including combi, steam and standard oven with warming drawer, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Double stainless steel sink unit. Centre island with breakfast bar area, induction hob with pop up extractor fan. Travertine tiled floor. Dining area with glazed doors to
SUN ROOM: 11' 11" x 10' 3" (3.63m x 3.12m) Feature vaulted ceiling. Travertine tiled floor. uPVC glazed door to rear patio area
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 10" x 10' 1" (3.3m x 3.07m) Range of high and low level units. Glazed double doors to rear patio garden area. Plumbed for washing machine. Leading to
REAR HALLWAY: Tiled floor. Access to rear
LANDING: Glazed double doors to balcony with a glimpse of Travertine tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
MASTER BEDROOM: 17' 5" x 17' 0" (5.31m x 5.18m) Walnut wooden floor. Glazed double doors to balcony with stunning views of Belfast Lough and beyond.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 10' 1" x 10' 0" (3.07m x 3.05m) Twin vanity sink unit, low flush wc, fully tiled wet room style area with drench shower head and telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 7" x 13' 3" (4.14m x 4.04m) Walnut wooden floor
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: Contemporary white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and fitted mirror, spacious walk in shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 3" x 9' 6" (4.04m x 2.9m) Walnut wooden floor
DUPLEX BEDROOM (4): 13' 1" x 13' 1" (4m x 4m) Feature curved walls and spiral stair case leading to
DRESSING/READING ROOM: 13' 11" x 13' 8" (4.24m x 4.17m) Stunning views over Belfast Lough
BATHROOM: 9' 8" x 8' 9" (2.95m x 2.67m) Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath and taps, pedestal wash hand basin and fitted mirror, low flush wc, walk in wet room style shower area with drench head and telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel rail, fully stone tiled walls and floor
LANDING: Velux window and sitting area
BEDROOM (5): 22' 8" x 17' 7" (6.9m x 5.3600m) (at widest points). Velux windows plus dormer window with views over the Lough
GAMES ROOM: 22' 8" x 17' 5" (6.9m x 5.3m) Access to roof space. Velux windows
SHOWER ROOM: White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, velux
BEDROOM (6): 17' 5" x 9' 6" (5.3m x 2.9m) Velux window
GARAGE: 17' 5" x 11' 5" (5.31m x 3.48m)
LOCATION: Heading from Holywood to Bangor direction on the Bangor Road, 188 is located past the Culloden hotel just after Old Station Road - where the Old Craigavad Stores used to be!
Contact PropertyPal Mortgages For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through PropertyPal Mortgages. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »