- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Family Home
- Well Maintained by its Current Owner
- Excellent Views Over the City
- Open Plan 'Parkes' Kitchen/Family Area with Access to Rear Garden
- Further Separate Living Room with Excellent Views Across Belfast to the Antrim Hills Beyond
- Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms, One on the Ground Floor and Three on First Floor Including Master with En Suite Shower Room with Underfloor Heating
- Luxurious Bathroom on Ground Floor with Underfloor Heating
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing and uPVC Fascia and Soffit Boards
- Solar Panels
- Large Rear Garden Ideal for a Family at Play
- Ample Driveway Parking and Detached Single Garage
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious detached family home sits on an elevated site offering enviable views across the city. Well maintained throughout, the accommodation comprises, in brief, on the ground floor superb modern fully fitted 'Parkes' kitchen, with integrated appliances and space for microwave, open to family area, further separate living room with excellent views, dining room, bedroom and study. On the first floor there are three more bedrooms, including main bedroom with en suite shower room. Outside there is driveway parking for several cars leading to detached garage and front and private large rear garden.
Conveniently located to many leading schools, Belfast city centre and further on the outer ring. Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco's at Newtownbreda and stores at Holywood Exchange are easily accessible.
Inspection of this property is required in order to fully appreciate how flexible and the stunning views this property benefits from.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, stainless steel low voltage spotlight, glazed inner door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wooden floor, cloaks area under stairs.
- 5.05m x 3.63m (16' 7" x 11' 11")
Solid oak wooden floor, views to Antrim Hills, contemporary gas fire, stainless steel low voltage spotlights.
- KITCHEN/LIVING AND DINING AREA
- 8.23m x 4.47m (27' 0" x 14' 8")
Contemporary walnut Shaker style 'Parkes' kitchen, excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated four ring gas hob, stainless steel and glass extractor hood, integrated two ring ceramic hob, built-in glazed display cabinets, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, stainless steel mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, built-in double eye level double oven, space for microwave, stainless steel low voltage spotlights, porcelain tiled floor, open through to dining living area, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, PVC double glazed service door to garage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 2.77m (14' 2" x 9' 1")
Laminate wooden floor, stainless steel low voltage spotlights.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 2.67m (13' 1" x 8' 9")
Laminate wooden floor, uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden stainless steel low voltage spotlights.
- 2.59m x 2.46m (8' 6" x 8' 1")
Solid oak wooden floor, views to Antrim Hills.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, roll top free standing bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower unit, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome shower unit, stainless steel low voltage spotlights, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, underfloor heating, storage cupboard with Range Tribune pressurised water system, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Velux window, stainless steel low voltage spotlights, built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 3.66m (15' 6" x 12' 0")
Dual aspect windows, Velux window, stainless steel low voltage spotlights, storage into eaves.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome overhead shower unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, underfloor heating, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 3.05m (15' 5" x 10' 0")
Velux window, stainless steel low voltage spotlights, dual aspect windows, storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.18m x 2.13m (7' 2" x 7' 9")
Stainless steel low voltage spotlights.
- 3.84m x 3.1m (12' 7" x 10' 2")
Roller shutter door, light, power, plumbed for washing machine, access to storage cupboard.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- 4.19m x 2.21m (13' 9" x 7' 3")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, cupboard space, light and power.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in paved patio areas, loose stone, steps to raised garden laid in lawns, tarmac driveway with space for ample parking, raised paved patio areas to the front, shrubs, uPVC fascia and soffit boards, solar panel.
Travelling from Belfast City Centre via Ballyhackamore in the direction of Stormont, continue along Upper Newtownards Road and turn right onto Knock Road. Continue to the next set of traffic lights at the junction of Kings Road and turn left onto Kings Road and then right at the traffic lights onto Gilnahirk Road. Continue along Gilnahirk Road to the roundabout. Take the second exit onto Lower Braniel Road. Number 187 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »