187 Drumlish Road, Lack, Enniskillen BT93 0EY
Commercial Property For Sale
This property would blend itself as a business:
suggested ideas are:
1) Ideal for a haulage business with its secure private grounds, separate gated entrance, storage units, detached double garage, extensive Rear Driveway Provides Ample Parking For Minimum of 30 Cars, 3 Phase and Single Phase Electricity,office/study .
2) Ideal for a crèche/nursery with its generous space within the house, private parking, secure grounds for children playing areas.
3)Ideal for a bed & breakfast with its ensuite bedrooms, private parking and spacious grounds to relax and enjoy the views.
4) Small agricultural holding (small animal farm) with its spacious grounds includes 2 acres, storage sheds. This Attractively Presented Detached 5 Bedroom Ensuite Residence With Its Detached Doubie Garage And Storage Units Is Appointed Throughout To A Very High Specification And Detail. Enjoying An Enviable Setting Benefitting From Delightful Open Views, This Property Is Located Within Private Secure Garden Grounds Extending To Approximately 2 Acres Just On The Edge Of The Quiet Quaint Village Of Lack.
187 Drumlish Road
5 Bedrooms / 2 Reception Rooms / 5 Bathrooms
With its Spacious Grounds This Property Is Ideal For A Business Opportunity
• 3 Phase and Single Phase Electricity
• Double Garage and Storage Unit With Roller Doors
• Summer House With Decking
• Security Alarm System And CCTV
• Two Separate Entrances One With Electric Gates
• Extensive Rear Driveway Provides Ample Parking For Minimum of 30 Cars•PVC Double Glazing
• Beautifully Presented Interior, Offers Luxury Living
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• All Bedrooms have Solid ‘Ash’ Floors
• Extensive Private Garden Grounds (2 Acres Approximately)
• Rates Per Year: £1,300
• Located Just on the edge of Lack Village on the Omagh road, accessible to passing trade to Omagh town.
This truly unique property set within the quiet village of Lack is an attractively presented property offering luxury living with its spacious rooms and enviable setting within extensive private secure grounds extending to approximately 2 acres. It gives you a quiet village location but convenient enough to the main county towns of Omagh and Enniskillen. The current owners have maintained the property to a high standard throughout and presented to the market in walk in condition.
Viewing is essential to appreciate what this property can offer!
Entrance Hall: Spacious entrance hall with Ash wood floor. PVC front door, storage room, oak staircase.
Lounge: 23’7 x 14’9 Open fireplace with pine surround, slate inset, slate hearth, TV point, glazed Ash door & Ash wood floor.
Kitchen/ Dining Area: 32’2 x 12’10 Attractive living space offers a range of fitted oak wood high and low level cupboards, plate rack & food storage units, 2 glazed units. Built in dresser with 2 glazed units ,laminated worktops, stainless steel sink unit with double drainer, integrated oven, gas ring hob, extractor electric fan, tiled between cupboards, solid oak floor, artexed ceiling. Kitchen extends to a dining area/ family living area.
Utility Room: 15’7 x 14’8 A spacious utility room with a range of Oak fitted cupboards, American fridge, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated oven and electric hob, tiled floor,tiled between cupboards, laminated worktop.
Downstairs Toilet: 12’0 x 3’10 Pine vanity unit with oval sink, toilet, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
Master Bedroom: 17’6 x 11’8 A superb room with kingsize headboard, Ensuite: large cubicle with full body electric shower, ornate sink with pedestal, toilet, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, glazed door to ensuite.
Bedroom (2): 13’10 x 13’4 A superb room includes built in wardrobe. Ensuite: 11’7 x 6’10 Large cubicle with electric shower, ornate sink with pedestal, toilet, tiled floor, partially tiled walls, glazed door to ensuite.
Bedroom (3): 11’8 x 11’1
Bedroom (4): 16’4 x 13’11 Another superb room with 2 windows one a velux window. Ensuite: 11’7 x 6’10 Deep set vanity sink unit, electric shower, toilet, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Bedroom (5): 16’4 x 1’11 Another room with 2 windows one a velux window could be used as extra bedroom or office area. Walk in cupboard with pressurised system. 2 x storage cupboards. Ensuite: 11’7 x 6’10 Deep set vanity sink unit, electric shower, toilet, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Bathroom: 11’7 x 6’10 Beautiful bathroom suite includes Jacuzzi bath with head rests, square bowl sink unit, toilet, separate walkin shower cubicle with electric shower, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
Double Garage: 28’2 x 26’10 Roller doors and side door entrance.
Single garage: 27’3 x 19’3 Roller doors and side door entrance. Includes space for a workshop area.
The property is accessed via the pillared entrance with electric gates complete with extensive tarmac driveway which in turn leads to a double garage and single garage also additional private parking. The property is further enhanced by a surrounding side wall with steel ornate railings. The front is mainly laid in lawn and to the side is a generous additional lawn area with surrounding wall. To the front there is also a paved area which leads to the summer house with its own separate decking, providing an ideal spot to relax and enjoy the garden. Accessed via tradesmen entrance gates the rear substantial driveway permits ample off-street parking for minimum of 30 cars. A gravelled pathway and driveway gives access to a garden shed and car wash drain area also access to a secure oil tank shed. Pathways and driveways are easily managed and are partly bordered by sheep fencing and wooden gates. To the rear there are gravelled areas with mature shrubs and plants. There is a well drained concrete area at the rear of the house. 3 phase electricity and single phase are both on site. An irrigated septic tank and 4 outside taps. Generous private garden grounds benefit from a peaceful backdrop with open outlooks.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS CONTACT A & S Properties
Whilst these particulars have been prepared in good faith and are believed to be correct, they are intended for the general guidance only of prospective purchasers and should not be founded on under any circumstances. All measurements are approximate and the property is sold in its present state of repair.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »