This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fantastic detached family home of 3,100 sq ft built in 1991 by renowned builders McAleer and Rush
- Highly desirable, private and mature site of approx. one acre in a much sought after and convenient location
- Generous living room with feature fireplace and bay window with double doors to separate dining room
- Large sun room with access to south facing rear terrace and garden
- Cosy family room with brick fireplace (open plan from kitchen)
- Fantastic contemporary Robinsons kitchen with comprehensive range of built-in appliances, island unit, pantry and separate utility room
- Ground floor cloakroom with wc, first floor bathroom, en suite shower room to master bedroom
- Five generous bedrooms each with built-in robes (master en suite, three with wash hand basins)
- Ample driveway parking for multiple vehicles leading to large double integral garage with twin doors; private mature gardens south facing to the rear in lawn with pathways, terraces, an array of colourful plants, trees and shrubs, boundary fencing, greenhouse and shed
- Oil fired central heating, double glazed windows throughout, BEAM vacuum system
Additional InformationBoasting a generous site of circa 1 acre and south facing to the rear, this fabulous property offers 3,100 sq ft of tastefully presented accommodation completed to a high-specification. The property is accessed off a private laneway on the Upper Malone Road and benefits from proximity to a diverse range of amenities including excellent schools, golf clubs, Lagan Meadows, Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park, Mary Peter's Track, shopping facilities and arterial routes into and around the city.
The accommodation comprises four reception rooms including generous living room and separate family room both with open fires, dining room and sun room leading to the extensive rear garden. Of special note is the contemporary Robinsons kitchen with integrated appliances, fabulous island unit, walk-in pantry and separate utility. On the first floor are five well proportioned bedrooms – each with built in robes, master with en suite shower room to compliment the family bathroom. Externally the property offers ample parking and a truly magnificent south facing rear garden with extensive terrace, level lawns, boundary fencing, pergola, fish pond and an array of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
In an area where demand outstrips supply and combining privacy with proximity to amenities we strongly recommend an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Mahogany front door with double glazed side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak wood floor, cloaks storage cupboard, recessed spotlights, cornice ceiling.
- Low flush suite, matching oak floor.
- LIVING ROOM:25' 9" x 13' 7" (7.85m x 4.14m)
- (into bay). Brick and granite fireplace with dog grate, bevelled glass doors to dining room, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights. Double doors to . . .
- SUN ROOM:19' 6" x 19' 2" (5.94m x 5.84m)
- (at widest points). Ceramic tiled floor, doors to rear patio and garden.
- DINING ROOM:15' 6" x 15' 2" (4.72m x 4.62m)
- Cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN:26' 0" x 22' 5" (7.92m x 6.83m)
- (Including walk-in). Contemporary Robinsons kitchen, quartz work surfaces, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in casual dining area, wine cooler, Siemans double oven, microwave, Siemans electric hob, integrated Siemans dishwasher, larder fridge, recessed spotlights, French, door to rear garden.
- FAMILY ROOM:14' 9" x 12' 5" (4.5m x 3.78m)
- Built-in fireplace with hearth, recessed spotlights, double doors to south facing rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:14' 8" x 9' 3" (4.47m x 2.82m)
- Matching tiled floor, high and low level units, granite work surfaces, recessed spotlights, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, door to garage, door to rear.
- LARGE DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE:19' 9" x 19' 8" (6.02m x 5.99m)
- Twin up and over doors, BEAM vacuum system, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder, shelved storage cupborad, access to roofspace via two slingsby type ladders, lights.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 8" x 13' 3" (4.47m x 4.04m)
- Built-in robes and overhead storage, bedside tables, recessed spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin and corner Jacuzzi power shower cubicle with body jets, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):15' 2" x 10' 10" (4.62m x 3.3m)
- Built-in robe, overhead storage, vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 7" x 8' 3" (3.84m x 2.51m)
- Twin built-in robes and overhead storage, vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 8" x 11' 3" (4.17m x 3.43m)
- Built-in robe and overhead storage, vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (5)/STUDY:13' 7" x 11' 3" (4.14m x 3.43m)
- Built-in robe and overhead storage.
- BATHROOM:14' 9" x 6' 3" (4.5m x 1.91m)
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled Adamsez air bath with telescopic hand shower, mixer tap and extractor fan.
- Double entrance gates to ashphalt driveway with parking for several vehicles. Substantial mature site of circa one acre with plants, trees and shrubs. Loose stone pathways and terrace, pergola, fish pond, boundary fencing, greenhouse and shed, outside lighting and water supply.
(in last 30 days)
56th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »