- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Cloaks WC, Two Bedroom & Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Recently Fitted High Gloss Kitchen With Built-In Appliances
- Recently Fitted Luxury Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Gardens With Off Street Parking & Detached Garage
186 Longstone Street, Lisburn
An excellent opportunity to purchase this recently renovated and deceptively spacious period property that is in a sought-after location set on Longstone Street with the added bonus of a detached garage to the rear. The property benefits from being only a short distance from the city centre, local schools, shops and many other local amenities. An appointment to view is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Lounge 19' 2'' x 10' 4'' (5.84m x 3.15m)
- Feature brick fireplace with open fire inset, double panel radiator.
- Kitchen 16' 11'' x 7' 4'' (5.15m x 2.23m)
- Recently fitted kitchen with an extensive range of high and low level units and complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and double oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher. Pot drawers, breakfast bar, wine rack, glazed display unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting,
- Utility Room
- Range of units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC rear door, single panel radiator.
- Cloaks WC
- White suite comprising low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' 6'' x 9' 5'' (3.81m x 2.87m)
- Feature cast iron fireplace, built-in storage cupboard, ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 0'' x 7' 7'' (2.74m x 2.31m)
- Ceiling cornice, single panel radiator.
- Recently fitted white suite comprising concealed low flush WC, vanity sink unit, panel bath with mixer tap and shower cubicle with mixer shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- Front garden laid in tarmac, fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, artificial glass, tarmac area with sliding gate leading to...
- Detached Garage 18' 2'' x 9' 1'' (5.53m x 2.77m)
- Up and over door, light and power points.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »