This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Drawing room with feature wood burning stove and vaulted ceiling, panoramic views from Scotland around to Belfast Lough plus access to a balcony
- Luxury fitted kitchen opening to casual sitting area with stunning views and feature floor to ceiling windows
- Family room and extensive dining room
- Additional balcony accessed from the dining room
- Dual access with both front and rear solid oak stair cases
- Large utility room with heating system and wind turbine controls plus a further store
- Beautifully fitted bathroom and additional shower room
- Four bedrooms, master and guest bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- ALSO OF INTEREST:
- Electrically operated blinds to many of the principle rooms
- Sound system within principle rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Extensive use of floor to ceiling glass throughout taking full advantage of the stunning panoramic views
- Integrated wind turbine contributing c. £2000 p.a. to electricity consumpton
- Mood lights surrounding the house externally and internally
- Self-contained apartment with direct access from the main house comprising of large living room, separate kitchen, shower room and double bedroom.
- Grounds extending to c. 1.5 acres
- Beam vacuum system
Additional InformationThe Owner's Perspective:
"We have enjoyed every moment in 186, from the winters and seeing the rain coming to that of the summers which offered stunning sunrises and sunsets. We have been blessed with every turn, each window offers a different scene from that of the countryside, The Mourne Mountains, Scrabo Tower, Strangford Lough, Belfast City, Belfast lough, Slemish mountain, Antrim Coastline and Scotland. It's hard to tire of the views.
The house has always been close to the family heart with many Sunday gathering for all ages, the layout allows you to open each room to that of individual space for reflection.
We look forward to the next family enjoying it as much as we have"
- Panelled door with double glazed side lights and double height top lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 20ft ceiling height with double glazed velux window, black and cream tiled floor, solid oak staircase to first floor, mood lighting, feature radiator, door accessing.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Low voltage lighting. Access to rear hallway.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 5.99m x 4.44m (19' 8" x 14' 7")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Views of the countryside.
- LUXUARY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.07m x 1.32m (10' 1" x 4' 4")
Double shower cubical with Aqualisa power shower, low flush wc, inset contemporary wash hand basin and mixer tap with cabinet below, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, feature towel rail. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.85m x 4.11m (15' 11" x 13' 6")
Plus walk-in wardrobe. Low voltage lighting.
- 2.39m x 1.96m (7' 10" x 6' 5")
Luxury suite comprising panelled bath, mixer tap, contemporary rice bowl sink set on stone top with cabinet below, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 3.89m (13' 1" x 12' 9")
Including extensive range of built-in furniture including two wardrobes and unit.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.14m x 3.89m (13' 7" x 12' 9")
Including an extensive range of built-in display and storge cabinets, desk area with open shelving, matching raised single bed.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- 20ft ceiling height with double height glass panels and double doors to rear. Open tread solid oak staircase with frosted glass panels, feature wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard. Access to self-contained apartment.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Recently installed shower room with shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and high gloss cabinet below, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 6.05m x 2.82m (19' 10" x 9' 3")
Extensive range of high and low level units with laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Warm Flow oil fired burner. Beam central vacuum system, SMA controls for the wind turbine.
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE:
- 2.69m x 2.64m (8' 10" x 8' 8")
Double doors to side.
- Bright and spacious landing with vaulted ceiling, communication cabinet.
- With low flush wc, inset trough sink unit with mixer tap and cabinet below.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.8m x 5.97m (25' 7" x 19' 7")
Vaulted ceiling. Wood burning stove. Low voltage lighting, French doors to large balcony. Views from Scotland to the Mourne mountains to Belfast City and Belfast Lough.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.04m x 2.87m (13' 3" x 9' 5")
Laminate flooring. Low voltage lighting. Access to roofspace. Views of the countryside and Belfast Lough.
- LUXURY KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL SITTING AREA:
- 11.33m x 4.29m (37' 2" x 14' 1")
Stunning floor to ceiling windows giving uninterrupted views of Belfast Lough to the Antrim Hills, open to kitchen. Concealed projector, electrically operated blinds, two feature radiators, surround sound system, range of high and low level white units with stone effect worktops. Central island with Neff four ring hob with down draft extraction fan. Bosch combination microwave oven and warming drawer plus single oven. Inset sink unit with mixer tap and instant hot water tap, concealed wine fridge, laminate flooring, vaulted ceiling, low voltage lighting. Views to Scrabo and Strangford lough. French doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.83m x 5.99m (22' 5" x 19' 8")
Feature fireplace Laminate flooring. Floor to ceiling windows with views to Slemish, Belfast City, Scrabo, Scotland. Trench floor heating, vaulted ceiling, low voltage lighting, electrically operated blinds. French doors to balcony with outside lights
- SELF CONTAINED APARTMENT
- Low voltage lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.92m x 5.77m (19' 5" x 18' 11")
- 3.25m x 3.07m (10' 8" x 10' 1")
Extensive range of high and low level white cupboards with granite effect worktops, five ring gas hob, stainless steel glass extractor above, CDA microwave, CDA oven, integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Access to private terrace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.17m x 4.09m (13' 8" x 13' 5")
Including extensive range of built-in furniture.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.79m x 1.45m (9' 2" x 4' 9")
Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway with access to rear with additional private parking for the self-contained apartment. Parking for up to eight/ten cars, landscaped ground extending to c.1.5 acres set in sections with tree planting, wild flower garden, large pond area with timber bridge leading to decking area and cabin. Three terrace areas with mature flowerbeds and trellising. Gardens laid in lawns.
- Mood lighting surrounding the house and grounds.
- Wind turbine with an average of £2000 per annum generated.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood High Street up Church Road continue for approximately 1.7 miles and No 186 is located on your left
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »