- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- 5 double bedrooms, one with ensuite
- Modern bathroom
- Detached garage
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Low maintenance enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationDon't judge a book by it's cover......
A phrase that perfectly describes this beautiful 5 bedroom property.
From the outside the proeprty looks like a regular two storey town house but inside tells a very different story.
The present owners have extended into the roofspace creating a fabulous three storey property of over 1,550 sq ft.
On the ground floor there is a spacious lounge, stylish refitted kitchen with dining area and WC. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms, master with ensuite and a refitted family bathroom. On the second floor there are two further double bedrooms and a useful walk in wardrobe.
Outside the gardens are low maintenance and completely enclosed to the rear. A large garage provides super storage.
Shops, schools and public transport are in the immediate area.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Large understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled floor.
- 6.001m x 3.664m (19' 8" x 12' 0")
Feature fireplace with electric fire. Laminate flooring.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.992m x 2.819m (19' 8" x 9' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Glazed display cabinets. Built in hob and oven. Extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with water filter. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Island unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. French doors to rear decked area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.814m x 2.821m (15' 10" x 9' 3")
- White suite. Shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.65m x 3.126m (11' 12" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.657m x 2.787m (11' 12" x 9' 2")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled. Extractor fan.
- Large walk in wardrobe with light.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.9m x 3.604m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Velux window. Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 3.987m x 2.776m (13' 1" x 9' 1")
Velux window. Access to eaves.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.653m x 4.043m (21' 10" x 13' 3")
Light and power. Roller door.
- Front garden in lawn. Completely enclosed low maintenance rear garden with paved patio. Garden shed. Feature raised decked area. Outside light and tap. Outside store with boiler.
Off Glenavy Road, Lisburn
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »