184 Derrytrasna Road,
Derrytrasna, Craigavon, BT66 6PF
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Magnificent family home on a large plot extending to approximately 3,000 sq ft
- Extensive accommodation over ground and first floors
- Three reception rooms
- Large bright kitchen with island hob open to family room
- Wood burning stoves to family room and lounge
- Four bedrooms plus small home office
- Master bedroom with ensuite and double door access to balcony
- Jacuzzi bath tub in main bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating, PVC double glazed windows
- Car Port
- Double garage with annex / games room above with fully fitted kitchen
- Benefit of countryside living yet within Derrytrasna settlement and close to Lough Neagh
Derrytrasna Road, Craigavon
Hannath are delighted to market this wonderful detached family home extending to c.3,000 sq ft on a well apportioned plot. Nestled within Derrytrasna the property is set back from the road with a south facing rear garden and views over surrounding countryside. The property has a beautiful internal finish with oak internal doors and trim and has been thoughtfully designed. There is an attached double garage with an annex / large games room on the first floor which has a fully fitted kitchen. We strongly recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
*Important Note: External render yet to be applied.
- Entrance Hall 14' 7'' x 9' 5'' (4.44m x 2.86m)
- Accessed via double external doors with glazed side panels. Full height feature to landing allowing large degree of natural lighting. Laminate flooring. Access to:
- Hallway 18' 2'' x 6' 9'' (5.54m x 2.07m) to widest point
- Feature open hallway with natural oak staircase giving access to first floor. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 22' 4'' x 15' 1'' (6.80m to widest point x 4.61m)
- Excellent range of modern high and low level units with central island unit incorporating a gas hob. Range of integrated appliances to include eye level oven and grill, dishwasher and wine cooler. Inset sink. Feature corner window with tiled window cill. Tile flooring. Open to:
- Family Room 22' 4'' x 15' 1'' (6.80m x 4.61m) to widest point
- Rear aspect. Wood burning stove with full height feature sandstone cladding. Double external patio doors.
- Lounge 15' 1'' x 13' 8'' (4.61m x 4.16m) to widest point
- Front aspect. Feature wood burning stove with timber over mantel. Bay window and laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 15' 4'' x 11' 9'' (4.67m x 3.58m)
- Side aspect. Laminate flooring.
- Utility Room 12' 4'' x 7' 11'' (3.75m x 2.42m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units. Inset sink. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tile flooring.
- Office 9' 4'' x 3' 6'' (2.85m x 1.07m)
- Home office with shelving and high level units. Tile flooring.
- Rear Hall 13' 8'' x 4' 11'' (4.17m x 1.50m)
- Accessed via PVC external door, tile flooring.
- Boot Room 9' 0'' x 3' 10'' (2.74m x 1.18m)
- Tile flooring, cloaks and boots hanging space.
- Airing Cupboard 9' 5'' x 4' 5'' (2.86m x 1.34m)
- Fixed shelving, tile flooring.
- Ground Floor WC
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tile flooring.
- First Floor Landing 26' 9'' x 9' 5'' (8.16m x 2.86m) to widest points
- Feature gallery landing with glazed panels overlooking entrance hall. Oak staircase and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 20' 1'' x 14' 4'' (6.11m x 4.38m)
- Double door access to balcony. Laminate flooring and access to ensuite.
- Ensuite 10' 2'' x 3' 10'' (3.11m x 1.18m)
- Walk-in shower enclosure with overhead shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin, heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 15' 1'' x 13' 2'' (4.59m x 4.01m)
- Front aspect. Velux window, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 15' 1'' x 11' 8'' (4.61m x 3.56m)
- Rear aspect. Velux window, laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 4 13' 0'' x 12' 0'' (3.96m x 3.67m)
- Rear aspect. Laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 12' 0'' x 7' 6'' (3.66m x 2.28m)
- Corner jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Walk-in shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Tile flooring, part tiled walls.
- Attached Double Garage 25' 9'' x 17' 1'' (7.84m x 5.21m) to widest point
- Includes WC & whb
- Garage First Floor 49' 2'' x 13' 11'' (14.99m x 4.25m)
- Fully fitted kitchen units. Walls and ceilings sheeted out with plasterboard, Velux windows and radiator. Access to store and airing cupboard.
- Car Port
- Large areas of grassed lawns, sweeping drive (wearing course not applied). Important Note: The property requires completion of external render.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance, or lease. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof.
Any floor plans and measurements are approximate and shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Click here to view the 3D tour
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing