183 Victoria Street, Belfast BT1 4PE
Office For Sale
- Occupying a highly prominent corner position in the City Centre.
- Extending to approximately 1,624 sq ft (151 sq m).
- Excellent opportunity for owner occupiers and investors/developers.
- Consideration may be given to a short-term letting.
Additional InformationThe subject property is located at the corner of Victoria Street and May Street, arguably one of the busiest intersections in the City Centre thereby offering exceptional prominence to passing vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
The property is situated in close proximity to Victoria Square Shopping Centre, the Law Courts and the Waterfront Hall, with numerous professional firms and businesses in the immediate locality. Central Rail Station and the Metro bus terminus at Donegall Square are within a few minutes walk, whilst there is an abundance of public and private car parks close by.
The subject property extending over 3 storeys, has been refurbished to a high standard and provides an excellent opportunity for office and business occupiers to secure a prominent position in the city centre.
Internally it is finished to include plastered and painted walls, carpet floors, suspended ceilings, with recessed lighting and further benefits from Kitchen, WC facilities and gas fired central heating.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »