- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Mid Terrace Property Conveniently Situated Between Lisburn And Belfast
- Lounge With Laminated Timber Floor
- Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances / Rear Porch With PVC Double Glazed Door
- Three Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floors (Two With Built In Robes)
- Tiled Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Triton Electric Shower
- Tarmac Driveway/Parking Area To Front / Enclosed Rear Garden / Timber Deck Area
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
An Excellent Mid Terrace Property Conveniently Situated Between Lisburn And Belfast
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
- 4.25m x 3.46m (13' 11" x 11' 4")
Measurements taken to widest points. Laminated timber floor. Coving.
- OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 5.27m x 2.62m (17' 3" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in canopy. Glazed cabinets. Integrated fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling. Storage under stairs.
- REAR PORCH:
- PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.46m x 3.04m (11' 4" x 9' 12")
Laminated timber floor. Coving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.65m (10' 8" x 8' 8")
Laminated timber floor. Coving. Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.52m (8' 12" x 8' 3")
Measurements to include built in robe. Laminated timber floor.
- TILED SHOWER ROOM WITH WHITE SUITE:
- Quadrant shower cubicle. Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling. Hotpress.
- Tarmac driveway/parking area to front with double gates. Trees and shrubs in gravel bed. Rear garden and timber deck area. Outside store and boiler house with oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Milltown proceed along Milltown Road, number 182 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »