- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Detached Family Home
- Generous Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Attached Garage
- Generous Corner Site With Gardens To Front, Side And Rear
- Popular And Convenient Residential Location Close To All Local Amenities, Schooling And Transport Routes Connecting Belfast City Centre And Further Afield
Additional InformationThe Upper Lisburn Road in Finaghy is an exceptionally convenient residential location close to a wide range of local amenities, schooling, churches, and is within comfortable commuting distance to Belfast city centre and various motorway networks.
This particular detached family home occupies a pleasant corner site and has well proportioned and presented accommodation providing four bedrooms, two reception rooms together with modern fully fitted kitchen and bathroom. In addition, the property has an attached garage and enclosed gardens to front, side and rear.
All in all a home of real quality and one that is likely to be of interest to the young family in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood strip flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.73m (15' 8" x 12' 3")
Attractive feature fireplace. Wood strip flooring.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 9.88m x 7.44m (32' 5" x 24' 5")
In the kitchen: Excellent range of high and low level units. Inset sink. 5 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge.
In the living room: Wood burning stove. Double doors to side patio area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.89m (15' 2" x 12' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.53m (12' 7" x 11' 7")
Wood strip flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.92m (11' 7" x 9' 7")
Built-in wardrobe. Range of units. Wood strip flooring.
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 2.29m x 1.93m (7' 6" x 6' 4")
- Contemporary white suite. Panelled bath, mixer tap, telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Twin wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- Attached garage. Generous corner site with gardens, patio and lawns.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »