- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family residence
- 4 Double bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms (2 with gas fires)
- Kitchen with granite worktops and Belfast sink
- Utility room
- Bathroom with freestanding claw foot bath
- Solid dark wood internal doors
- Entrance hall with black and white chequered flooring
- Cloakroom with HFWC
- Large garage for 2 cars
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating system
- Fine cast mouldings throughout property
- Alarm system
- Tarmac drive for off-street parking
- Enclosed secure site ideal for young families
- Convenient to Broughshane Primary School and St Brigid's Primary School
- Recently painted externally
Additional InformationOccupying a prime site Homes Independent bring to the market this spacious and attractive family home set between Ballymena town centre and the award winning village of Broughshane. Thoughtfully designed, this property offers 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, utility room, double garage and generous gardens in lawn. With excellent convenience to the A26 and M2 for commuting Belfast and the North Coast, and within close proximity to Broughshane Primary School and St Brigid's Primary School this is a truly remarkable family home.
With modern conveniences and attractive décor, this property has the added benefit of traditional character lovingly retained by its current owners. The selling agents advise all interested parties to register their interest quickly.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With Hardwood front door. Cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Black and white chequered tiled flooring. Staircase to first floor with understair storage cupboard.
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
With cast iron fireplace with gas fire and ornate cast iron. Tiled hearth. Wall lights. Cornicing to ceiling. Solid oak wooden flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 2.87m (15' 9" x 9' 5")
With laminated wooden flooring (Currently used as games room)
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.4m x 4.27m (21' 0" x 14' 0")
With cast iron gas fireplace with Mahogany surround and mantle and ornate mirror. Wall lights. Cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Double PVC door to rear. Parquet flooring.
- CLOAK CUPBOARD:
- 1.6m x 1.45m (5' 3" x 4' 9")
With black and white chequered tiled flooring. Cornicing to ceiling.
- 1.45m x 0.94m (4' 9" x 3' 1")
With HFWC and WHB. Splashback tiling. Wooden panelling to walls. Black and white chequered tiled flooring.
- 5.23m x 4.09m (17' 2" x 13' 5")
With a range of eye and low level fitted cream units with granite worktops. Belfast sink with stainless steel mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated white Rayburn stove (oil; heats water) with exposed brick surround extractor fan and mantle. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with electric oven and extractor fan over. Glazed display unit. Wine rack. Plumbed for American fridge freezer. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.92m x 1.83m (9' 7" x 6' 0")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for tumble drier. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring. Storage cupboard. Stable door to rear.
- With cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Hotpress with shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.4m (14' 0" x 11' 2")
With a range of fitted sliderobes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 3.63m (12' 2" x 11' 11")
With cornicing to ceiling
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 2.9m (14' 11" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.84m x 2.64m (9' 4" x 8' 8")
With cornicing to ceiling
- 3.05m x 1.91m (10' 0" x 6' 3")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB, free standing claw foot bath with telephone shower over. Shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Cornicing to ceiling. Fully tiled walls and flooring.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 4.9m (18' 5" x 16' 1")
With roller door.
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear of property. Tarmac driveway offering generous parking. Pebbled area with planted beds. Access from the main Raceview Road through black iron gates. Patio area to rear with gardens in lawn and stoned area. Garden shed. Site bounded by wall and wooden gates.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »