How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A wonderful detached bungalow located just over a mile from Millisle
- Situated on a private site of approximately 1.2 acres and benefiting from lovely views
- Bright and spacious entrance hall benefiting from a solid wood floor
- Large lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Dining room with an open arch to the lounge and sliding doors to the garden
- Family room with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Modern kitchen with a range oven and a breakfast bar
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Master bedroom benefiting from a spacious en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Cloak room, rear hall and a guest toilet with a two piece suite
- Spacious double garage with twin roller doors, light & power
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Driveway providing plenty of off-street parking
- Surrounding garden in laid in lawn complimented by plants & shrubs
If you are looking for a home that provides a special quality of life with spacious accommodation, expertly landscaped gardens and a beautiful yet convenient location then look no further! You and your family are sure to be taken aback by the quality of the build, the stunning surroundings and the delightful mix of modern and country living. Although in need of some sympathetic re-decoration this property provides you with an opportunity to apply your own stamp and make it your dream home!
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and cloak space, a bright & airy lounge with a feature fireplace, a dining room with access to the rear garden and an open arch to the lounge, a family room with an open fire, a modern kitchen with a range cooker and a breakfast bar, a utility room with plumbing for white goods, a guest WC with a two piece suite, a master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The property has wonderful surrounding gardens of approximately 1.2acres. There is a spacious driveway that provides plenty of parking and a large double garage that is ideal for anyone with a messy hobby or for those who work from home. There are extensive lawns which are complimented by mature plants & shrubs, and stunning countryside views to enjoy including the Ballycopeland Windmill which is located directly across the road.
Moss Road is located on the outskirts of Millisle and benefits from all the attributes of country living yet remains convenient to the town centre as well as other main local towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 23' x 19'5"
Dining Room 13'8" x 13'
Family Room 16'2" x 11'7"
Kitchen/Dining 17'7" x 12'11"
Utility Room 9'4" x 8'5"
Rear Porch 5'8" x 5'5"
Master Bedroom 15'3" x 12'11"
En-suite 7'8" x 5'5"
Bedroom 2 15'5" x 11'8"
Bedroom 3 12'11" x 10'1"
Bedroom 4 11'7" x 9'9"
Bathroom 11'7" x 9'5"
Double Garage 32'4" x 29'1"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views