- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, modernised detached chalet bungalow
- Option of 3 or 4 double bedrooms
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Living room with feature fireplace and superb views
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and casual dining area
- Separate dining room (potential 4th bedroom)
- Ground floor bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Attached garage with utility area
- Additional, off-street driveway parking
- Well-tended front and secluded south-facing rear gardens
- Natural gas central heating system
- uPVC double glazing
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationModernised and extended by the current owners, this deceptively spacious chalet bungalow requires the purchaser to do little except move in and enjoy the view!
In excellent decorative order, the layout offers considerable versatility. With the option of three or even four bedrooms, the sale should appeal to families and the semi-retired alike.
Commanding panoramic views across the city skyline, the property also benefits from a secluded south-facing rear garden which backs on to the countryside.
Close to excellent local schools, public transport, recreational and shopping amenities, it is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Composite front door with leaded glass inset.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, linen cupboard, under stairs storage cupboard. Engineered oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.32m x 3.03m (10' 11" x 9' 11")
Superb views across city skyline to Cavehill beyond. Cornice ceiling, engineered oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 4.27m (14' 0" x 14' 0")
Superb views across city skyline to Cavehill beyond. Engineered oak flooring. Cornice ceiling, contemporary electric fire. Twin arches to:
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.08m x 3.12m (16' 8" x 10' 3")
Modern solid oak range of high and low level units and glazed display cabinets with soft close doors. Integrated appliances including stainless steel four ring Bosch gas hob, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan over. Space for American-style fridge/freezer, Bosch stainless steel microwave, fan assisted oven, dishwasher. Circular one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, wine rack. Concealed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, cornice ceiling, recessed low voltage spotlights. uPVC double glazed back door to side and garden. Casual dining area.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.05m (14' 0" x 10' 0")
Cornice ceiling, engineered oak flooring. Wardrobe with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, Kohler low flush wc and wash hand basin. Separate corner shower cubicle with chrome fittings. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail. Mirrored cabinet with lighting and shaving point.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.44m x 2.97m (14' 7" x 9' 9")
Access to storage-in-eaves.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.25m (14' 7" x 10' 8")
Velux window with views to front, window to rear.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with chrome fittings, Kohler wash hand basin, low flush wc. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage spotlights, extractor fan. Velux with views. Miirrored cabinet with lighting and shaving point.
- Tarmac driveway with off-street parking for two vehicles leading to:
- 10.06m x 2.87m (33' 0" x 9' 5")
Narrowing to 6'8". Folding doors, power and light.
UTILITY AREA: with sink, plumbed for washing machine. Adjacent store, Phoenix natural gas boiler.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with border beds. Stocked with excellent variety of plants and shrubs. Sitting area with views across city to mountains and Cavehill.
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
- Secluded southerly aspect. In lawns with well-stocked flowerbeds. Greenhouse, patio area. Backs on to open countryside.
Summerhouse with timber deck.
Lower Braniel Road runs between Gilnahirk Road and Glen Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
70th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »