181 Ballyveely Road, Cloughmills, Ballymena BT44 9NW
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- PRICE WILL INCLUDE CURTAINS, CARPETS, BLINDS AND SNOOKER TABLE IN GAMES ROOM**
- Stunning family home being extensively constructed in 2005
- Deceptively spacious over 7000 sq. ft. and built with natural stone
- A benchmark in architectural design with a sweeping white oak staircase
- 4 generous bedrooms with ensuite facilities and dressing room
- 4 formal reception rooms including a games room and extended sun room
- Exquisite country style kitchen with casual dining area
- Separate utility room with additional storage
- Comfortable living room with a stunning feature fireplace
- Generous master bedroom and contemporary ensuite bathroom
- Games room with custom made bar facility for entertaining
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and first floor levels
- Hard wired for surround sound audio
- Triple garage with Beam vacuum system and pressurised water system
- Located on the fringes of County Antrim, Belfast and the stunning North Coast
- Close to all the local amenities of Cloughmills
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- A one off home for the future
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are truly delighted to offer for sale this exquisite detached home, which has been a self-build created to the highest of standards and occupies an enviable site within the rolling drumlins of Antrim.
Internally this property is a triumph of architecture, being both well thought out and meeting the modern needs of the growing family. The deceptive accommodation offers any purchaser four or five bedrooms, numerous ensuite facilities, four formal reception rooms and an extended kitchen with the added benefit of a comfortable sunroom and extensive games room. The sweeping white oak staircase, utility area and ground floor bathroom suite make this potential purchase even more attractive.
The private site on which it sits, helps highlight the manicured gardens and raised patio area, being ideal for summer entertaining. The attached garage with automated doors helps create the additional storage most purchasers long for.
With all of these advantages being set in such a prime location, it finds itself conveniant to many parts of the province via the A26 dual carriageway and close to the many amenities on offer in Clough Mills, Ballymena and Belfast.
With such low maintenance and modern accommodation on offer, viewing is essential.
Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Solid Oak double doors to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With mosaic design tiling. Feature cornicing with recessed spotlights. Oak panelled doors leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 6.48m x 6.3m (21' 3" x 20' 8")
Ceramic tiled flooring. Grand entrance hall. Access to custom made deep white oak sweeping staircase.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.78m (16' 8" x 12' 5")
Cosy living area complete with oak strip floor. Feature sandstone fireplace with slate inset and hearth. Gas fire. Feature cornicing. Leading to:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.78m x 4.98m (22' 3" x 16' 4")
Well-appointed room for entertaining. Country style oak kitchen handcrafted locally. A superb range of high and low level units throughout and custom built dressers. Granite work surfaces. Range cooker with built in extractor above tiled walls. Central island unit with chrome taps and built in stainless steel sink unit. Integrated storage below. Integrated fridge/freezer unit and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Superb space for dining. Feature cornicing. Recess spotlights and pendulum lighting. Leading to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.74m (12' 5" x 9' 0")
A range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.97m x 6.48m (29' 5" x 21' 3")
Generous drawing room complete with deep oak wood strip flooring. Sandstone fireplace with sandstone hearth. Cast iron inset. Working fire. Feature cornicing. Recess spotlights.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.92m x 2.01m (19' 5" x 6' 7")
Superb sun room with the capacity for casual dining or simply to relax in. Tiled floor. Crescent bay.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 5.46m (19' 7" x 17' 11")
Ceramic tiled floor with dual aspect corner window. Feature cornicing. Recess spotlights.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c . Ceramic tiled floor.
- GAMES ROOM:
- 6.58m x 2.01m (21' 7" x 6' 7")
Fully equipped games room with full length snooker table. Custom made oak bar and worktop with pump and keg facility. Oak wood strip floor. Recess spotlights.
- Accessed via a sweeping staircase and minstrel gallery.
- 4.9m x 3.05m (16' 1" x 10' 0")
A superb focal point with space for a baby grand piano or seating area.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- 6.48m x 6.3m (21' 3" x 20' 8")
Thick customised red carpet.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.48m x 5.08m (21' 3" x 16' 8")
Generous master bedroom. Carpeted. Feature cornicing. Recess spotlights.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 2.46m (16' 9" x 8' 1")
Custom built oak units. Carpeted.
- MASTER ENSUITE:
- Fully tiled suite with corner bath and mixer taps. Separate double shower with thermostatic controls. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.16m x 3.78m (16' 11" x 12' 5")
Carpeted. Leading to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Power Shower with thermostatic controls. Fully tiled walls and floor. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and low flush w.c.
- 4.6m x 3.38m (15' 1" x 11' 1")
Office space with custom built units and desk. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.21m x 3.78m (17' 1" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.98m x 4.52m (16' 4" x 14' 10")
Carpeted. Leading to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Power shower with thermostatic controls. Fully tiled walls and floor. Pedestal wash hand basin and w.c.
- BEDROOM (5)/GYMNASIUM::
- 7.65m x 6.68m (25' 1" x 21' 11")
Oak wood strip flooring. Stunning views over the neighbouring countryside. Double door access to raised balcony and access to the rear of the property. Currently used as a gymnasium.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 5.08m x 2.01m (16' 8" x 6' 7")
Stylish family bathroom comprising of Jacuzzi corner bath and separate power shower with thermostatic controls. Custom built vanity unit with chrome taps and sunken wash hand basin. Low level storage. Regan tiles to wall and floor.
- This stunning home is complimented by a private asphalt sweeping drive. It has the benefit of a manicured and bordered lawn to the front filled with mature shrubs and raised beds. There is a private seating area to the rear and is complimented by tobermore block paving. There is a triple car port finished in natural stone and has access to a pressurised water system for car washing.
- CAR PORT:
- 10.7m x 6.6m (35' 1" x 21' 8")
When travelling from the A26 towards take a right on to the Drumadoon Road. Upon entering Cloughmills take a left onto Culcrum Road and then an immediate right on to the Ballyveely Road, The property is on the right hand side and is accessed by automated electronic gates.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »