- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- The property was comprehensively refurbished several years ago and is finished to a good standard throughout.
- The Ravenhill Road is a main arterial route which benefits from high volume of passing traffic.
- The subject property is located in an area of high-density housing, and with nearby occupiers including Boots chemist, Spar, Russells and William Hill.
- A purchase at the asking price represents a Gross Yield of 7.74% before purchasers' costs are taken into account.
- The vendor may give consideration to selling the apartments separately, with offers invited in the region of £85,000 per apartment.
- EPC Rating: C78
Fully Let Investment Property, comprising of a ground floor hairdressing salon and two one-bedroom apartments on the upper floors.
Three storey red brick mid-terrace, situated in a visible and accessible location on the Ravenhill Road, and generating a Gross Income of £16,050 per annum.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »