- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A spacious mid-terrace property located between Ravenhill and Cregagh Road
- No onward chain and well-presented throughout
- Two reception rooms - one with a bay window
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern white three piece bathroom suite
- Front forecourt and an enclosed rear yard with WC
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
Additional InformationRefreshing Ravenhill!
This well-presented mid-terrace property located just off the Ravenhill Road & Cregagh Road is perfect for anyone wanting a home that you could move into straight away that benefits from an excellent range of local amenities. There is no onward chain and the spacious accommodation combine to make this an appealing prospect.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, two reception rooms and a spacious kitchen with an under stair pantry. Upstairs are three double bedrooms and a modern white three piece bathroom suite. Further benefits include oil fired central heating & fully double glazed.
To the front there is an easy to maintain forecourt while to the rear there is a spacious yard with an outside WC.
Located close to the city centre, within walking distance to the Ormeau Park & Golf Club, very close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre, this property really would be hard to beat for those looking for convenience. The Cregagh and ever popular Ormeau Road are within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.48m x 4.29m (11'5 x 14'1)
- Dining Room 3.35m x 3.05m (11'74 x 10'95)
- Kitchen 2.13m x 4.11m (7'86 x 13'6)
- Bedroom 1 2.44m x 2.74m (8'64 x 9'97)
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 2.74m (11 x 9'83)
- Bedroom 3 3.35m x 4.65m (11 x 15'3)
- Bathroom 1.68m x 2.03m (5'6 x 6'8)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »