- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Period mid town terrace
- Four good size bedrooms
- Two separate reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 1st floor bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Close to many amenities
- Many original features maintained
- Chain free onward sale
Conveniently located and within a reasonable walking distance into the city centre, this deceptive and spacious town terrace home also offers great access to Ormeau Park, local shops as well as bus routes along the Ravenhill & Cregagh Road's into and out of the city. Well maintained throughout by its current owners, it features so many of its original features, to include original internal doors, skirting and architraves, cornicing and mouldings as well as a fantastic tiled floor in the entrance hall as well as high ceiling heights associated with houses off this period. We believe that potential purchasers would possibly be first time buyers and also investors looking for a quality home with a location on the doorstep of so much. The accommodation over 3 levels comprises a bright lounge with a separate dining room, a fitted kitchen, 1st floor white bathroom suite with 4 good size bedrooms over the 2 upper levels. Outside there is a small covered rear yard. This is a home we can definitely recommend viewing of at your earliest convenience!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Original glass panelled inner door leading to entrance hall.
- Entrance hall
- Original tiled floor, cornicing and mouldings.
- Lounge 13'5 x 11'8 (4.09m x 3.56m)
- Wood flooring, tiled fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Dining room 11'8 x 10'9 (3.56m x 3.28m)
- Tiled flooring, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 10'5 x 7'6 (3.18m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Work surfaces.
- 1st floor
- Bathroom 7'8 x 6'8 (2.34m x 2.03m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, Creda shower with low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, part pvc panelled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Wood panelled ceiling. Gas boiler
- Bedroom 1 15'6 x 13'7 (4.72m x 4.14m)
- Timber floor. Decorative fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 9'3 (3.28m x 2.82m)
- Timber floor, decorative fireplace.
- 2nd floor
- Bedroom 3 15'6 x 11'5 (4.72m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 4 11'1 x 9'2 (3.38m x 2.79m)
- Roof window.
- Enclosed rear yard partially covered, light and power sockets.
- Front area
- Small garden area to the front, with original tiled path.
- From upper floor there are views towards Cavehill, and some of the Cities major landmarks.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »