This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Home in a Much Sought after Location
- Lounge with Gas Fire / Family Room / Lean to Conservatory
- Kitchen with Oak Units and Dining Area
- Three First Floor Bedrooms / Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking / Gardens to Front and Rear
Additional InformationDeceptively spacious semi detached home which has been well maintained and presented by the present owner. Offering well proportioned accommodation comprising lounge, family room, dining/kitchen, lean to conservatory, three first floor bedrooms and shower room, while outside there is off road parking and gardens to front and rear.
Set in the highly regarded and much sought after village of Ballyholme, convenient to all local amenities including shops, schools, churches and of course the beach with delightful scenery and coastal walks. Bangor town centre is a short car ride away as are the ring roads for the commuter.
We would expect demand to be high for this fine home and early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring.
- LOUNGE:13' 0" x 12' 8" (3.96m x 3.86m)
- Bay window, marble tiled fireplace with carved mahogany surround, piped for gas fire, picture rail, laminate wood flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:13' 5" x 8' 5" (4.09m x 2.57m)
- Fireplace could be re-opened, cornice ceiling, recessed down lighting.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :13' 8" x 8' 5" (4.17m x 2.57m)
- Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level oak units including leaded glass display cabinet, formica round edge work surfaces, integrated extractor hood, housing for fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast table, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and grove panelled ceiling.
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY:16' 10" x 6' 8" (5.13m x 2.03m)
- Gas fired boiler. Access to cloakroom with low flush wc and utility room with plumbing for washing machine. Access to enclosed yard.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 5" x 9' 7" (3.48m x 2.92m)
- Including range of built-in robes with cupboards over and headboard.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 9" x 8' 6" (2.97m x 2.59m)
- Including range of built-in robes with cupboards over, display shelving and bedside cabinets.
- BEDROOM (3):8' 3" x 6' 0" (2.51m x 1.83m)
- Laminate wood flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanitory basin with mixer tap and storage under, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- Stairs to walk-in hotpress.
- Gardens to front and rear laid out in lawns and flowerbeds and paved patio areas. Off road parking.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
76th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »