- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Terrace
- Open Plan Reception With Dining Space
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- 3 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Gardens Front and Rear
- Sought After Residential Location
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious property in a highly regarded residential location which is sure to appeal to first time buyers or those with a growing family.
Internally the dwelling comprises of a spacious hallway, open plan reception with dining space, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar area, conservatory, classic white bathroom suite and three bedrooms. Outside there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Woodvale Gardens is conveniently located close to many leading shops and amenities including Ballygomartin Tesco and Woodvale Park. It also shares excellent transport links with Belfast City Centre.
Contact Rea Estates NOW for further details or to arrange an appointment to view.
- Ground Floor
- Spacious hallway, hardwood front door with smoked glass insets, under stair storage, tiled flooring, enclosed electricity meter, panelled radiator, stairs to first floor
- Living Room/Dining Area 4.69m x 3.35m (15'4" x 10'11")
- Open plan reception with dining space, bay window, tiled flooring, 2 panelled radiators
- Kitchen 3.82m x 5.50m (12'6" x 18'0")
- Modern fitted kitchen with both high and low level units, tiled splash backs and contrasting worktops, stainless steel bowl and a half sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, plumbed for a washing machine, breakfast bar area, access to rear garden
- Conservatory 2.38m x 2.72m (7'9" x 8'11")
- PVC construction conservatory, tiled flooring, panelled radiator, access to rear garden
- First Floor
- Classic white bathroom suite including low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower overhead, tiled flooring and walls, panelled radiator
- Front Bedroom 3.69m x 3.37m (12'1" x 11'0")
- Build-in wardrobes, wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator
- Rear Bedroom 3.32m x 3.36m (10'10" x 11'0")
- Wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Third Bedroom 2.48m x 2.03m (8'1" x 6'7")
- Enclosed storage, wood laminate flooring, panelled radiator
- Brick privacy wall with metal entrance gate, elevated stoned garden area
- Fully paved and enclosed garden with privacy hedging, access to rear entry, large wooden storage shed housing oil boiler
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »