Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning semi-detached property located in the popular Four Winds area
- Masterfully extended to provide modern and spacious family living space
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair storage
- Stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining room with bi-folding doors to the rear deck
- Lounge with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace
- Useful utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Contemporary downstairs shower room with a white suite
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – one with fitted slide robes
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout
- Landscaped rear garden with a raised deck and feature lighting
- Garden shed for the garden tools and a children’s play house
- Front garden laid in lawn with mature shrubs and trees
- Driveway providing off-street parking for two cars
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading primary and secondary schools
A Winner in Windermere!
This superb property has been masterfully extended by the current vendors to ensure modern and comfortable family living. The recently added extension provides a large open plan space in the form of a modern kitchen with an abundance of dining and living space where plenty of quality time will be spent, from relaxing in the evening to having friends and family over for a get together! Further benefits of the property include solid wood floors in the main reception rooms and fantastic bi-folding doors to the rear garden that ensure the indoor and outdoor space flow effortlessly. All in all this is a quality home with a host of quality features which are sure to meet the demands of your search criteria!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage and a solid wood floor, a lounge with a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace, a stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining room, a useful utility room and a contemporary shower room. Upstairs comprises three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite.
Externally to the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking for two cars. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a raised deck with feature lighting, a good-sized lawn, a garden shed and a play house that is sure to delight the children!
Windermere Crescent is a superb place to live located just off the Ballymaconaghy Road ensuring easy access to the city centre and many of the close by amenities including Forestside shopping centre and the Tesco's at Newtownbreda. The fabulous Four Winds restaurant that has a lounge, wine bar and grill is close by. Schools for all ages are in the surrounding area and public transport is on your doorstep.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Lounge 14'8" x 12'4"
Kitchen / Dining 10'1" x 22'8"
Living Room 12'1" x 12'3"
Shower Room 7'10" x 6'6"
Bedroom 1 11'1" x 12'5"
Bedroom 2 14'10" x 9'10"
Bedroom 3 11'5" x 9'1"
Bathroom 7'9" x 6'5"
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views