- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Georgian style semi detached
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- Oil fired central heating
- Single glazed windows
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Detached garage
- Cul de sac position
- Chain free onward sale
Situated within an end of cul de sac setting, this Georgian style semi detached home is set in one of Carryduff's most popular and sought after residential developments. The property is a chain free onward sale and. The accommodation in brief comprises, 3 bedrooms all of which are a good size, and there is a spacious lounge which opens to the dining area, white bathroom suite and a fitted kitchen. Outside is ample off street parking which lead to a detached garage and lawn gardens to both the front and rear. Realistically priced this home will appeal to those who would prefer to refurbish to their own taste / and standard. Viewing immediately recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Built in storage. & under stairs space.
- Lounge / dining 21'6 x 13'9 (6.55m x 4.19m)
- Dining area
- Kitchen 11'4 x 8'9 (3.45m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring hob and under oven.
- 1st floor
- Landing, hot press.
- Bedroom 1 13'0 x 9'5 (3.96m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 10'3 (3.40m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 3 8'5 x 7'10 (2.57m x 2.39m)
- Built in robes.
- Bathroom 8'0 x 5'9 (2.44m x 1.75m)
- Coloured suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway with ample off street parking leading to
- Detached garage 19'3 x 8'10 (5.87m x 2.69m)
- Up and over door, light and power, housing oil fired boiler.
- End of cul de sac position with lawn gardens to the front, range of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawn, flagged patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »