- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Period Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms Both into Bay
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite to Ground Floor
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Shower Room to First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gardens Front & Rear
Additional InformationStunning Period Semi Detached Villa with Twin Bays
Holding an elevated position within this most popular location this attractive red brick period semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2+ reception rooms with matching twin bays, spacious fitted kitchen with generous dining area with patio doors to conservatory and modern white bathroom suite to ground floor and shower room to first floor. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and period detailing.
Private gardens front and rear, a most convenient location and the highest standard of finish and presentation make early viewing highly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Wooden entrance door.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Leaded light vestibule door and side panels, period tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator
- Lounge 3.63 x 4.15 (11'11" x 13'7")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, single panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling.
- Dining Room 4.55 x 3.19 (14'11" x 10'6")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling.
Open Plan To:
- Kitchen 4.18 x 2.92 (13'9" x 9'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, wood effect worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
Double French Doors To:
- Conservatory 3.35 x 3.18 (11'0" x 10'5")
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in cupboard, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 4.57 (10'6" x 15'0")
- Into bay, single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.64 x 4.18 (11'11" x 13'9")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, tiled fireplace with wooden surround.
- Bedroom 1.79 x 2.08 (5'10" x 6'10")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Front garden in lawn and mature shrubs, rear garden in lawn and mature shrubs, paved patio to rear decked area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »