- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi-detached villa in superb location
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Living room to front
- Spacious family/dining room to rear
- Ground floor bathroom
- First floor wc
- Oil fired central heating system (not tested)
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street parking for two cars
- Private rear garden
- Close to Belmont, Ballyhackamore and excellent schools
- No onward chain
- Priced to allow for modernisation
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet crescent between Belmont and Ballyhackamore, this deceptively spacious semi offers a superb degree of potential.
Although now requiring some updating, the sale has been realistically priced to reflect the work a purchaser is likely to undertake.
All three bedrooms are large enough to take a double bed. There is also space to incorporate a shower room upstairs (subject to necessary consents) with some re-jigging of the layout.
Recent sales in this highly regarded locality have proven to be very popular. We would therefore recommend viewing at the earliest opportunity.
- Front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood flooring (needs re-laid). Under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.52m x 3.02m (11' 7" x 9' 11")
(At widest points). Solid wooden flooring. (Needs re-laid).
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over and screen. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- FAMILY/DINING ROOM:
- 4.18m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
- 3.01m x 2.42m (9' 10" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls. Back door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.59m x 3.44m (15' 1" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.13m x 3.01m (10' 3" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.77m x 2.4m (12' 4" x 7' 10")
(Narrowing to 3.17m). Shelved hotpress, copper cylinder.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Patio area with central flowerbed. Driveway with off-street parking.
Gate to side with pathway leading to:
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Facing south-east. Lawn with paths and patio/sitting area. Mature trees and shrubs. Oil fired boiler in housing (not tested). PVC oil tank. Outside light and tap.
From Ballyhackamore heading countrybound turn left off Upper Newtownards Road at KFC into Belmont Church Road. Take second right onto Wandsworth Parade and at the top turn right. Wandsworth Crescent is next left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »