- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Well Presented End Townhouse Set Within Sought After Development Off Upper Malone Road
- Three Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- Gardens To Rear In Decking & Artificial Grass
- Ideally Suited To Professional Couple, Young Family Or First Time Buyer
- Popular & Sought After Residential Location, Close To Local Amenities, Schooling Within The Immediate Area
Additional InformationExceptionally well positioned off the Upper Malone Road, this modern townhouse is in excellent order throughout, and is well proportioned accommodation comprising of; three bedrooms, master with ensuite, spacious living room, together with modern kitchen, and bathroom.
In addition, the property is positioned on a pleasant corner site with gardens to the rear, and driveway parking.
Likely to be of interest to the professional couple, young family or first time buyer in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- 3.86m x 2.82m (12' 8" x 9' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring gas hob with electric oven and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Partially tiled walls. Laminate flooring.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 5.03m x 4.85m (16' 6" x 15' 11")
Brick fireplace with 'Amtico' floor. Double doors to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.12m (15' 6" x 10' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash and basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.67m x 2.67m (8' 9" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 1.88m (7' 0" x 6' 2")
- White suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard, and access to roof space.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- One parking space to side. Decking to rear with artificial grass.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »