- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and ornate wooden surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / All with built-in storgae
- Bathroom with original white suite / Electric shower over the bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Low maintenance garden to front and fully enclosed yard area to rear
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom end terraced house in a sought after part of the Steeple close to local amenities, schools and transport facilities. The property benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating and has been maintained to an immaculate standard throughout. Occupying a end of terrace position with superb open aspect to the front and excellent sun orientation to the rear the property also may have potential to extend the garden and yard area to the side given the position of an adjoining green area (subject to ability to purchase additional ground from the Northern Ireland Housing Executive)
Only on full inspection can one appreciate the full potential of this well presented family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC entrance door with double glazed oval shaped port light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double radiator. Stair case to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.37m x 4.27m (14'4 x 14')
- (max). Open fire with ornate mahogony surround and electric coal effect inset fire. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 5.31m x 3.10m (17'5 x 10'2)
- Full range of basic high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for cooker. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Access to under stair storage. PVC double glazed door to rear. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 3.38m x 3.07m (11'1 x 10'1)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobe and over head lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 2.69m (12'1 x 8'10)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobes and over head lockers. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.57m (9' x 8'5)
- (max) Over stair storage cupboard and over-head locker. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.91m x 1.68m (6'3 x 5'6)
- Original white suite comprising panelled bath with "Mira Sport" electric shower over and bi-folding screen. Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Single radiator.
- Low level brick walls to front with pedestrian gate to paved pathway. Pink stone display and well stocked borders.
Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in paved pathway and patio area. Low level flower beds. Timber fencing. Outside tap. Block built shed with oil-fired boiler. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »