18 Swanston Crescent,
Newtownabbey, BT36 5DW
4 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Last listed at Offers over £149,950
- Semi Detached Villa
- Adaptable Accommodation
- 4 Bed; 1 Rec or 3 Bed; 2 Rec
- Kitchen; Utility Room / Sun Porch
- Shower Room; Separate Cloakroom With WC
- Gas Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Private Driveway
- Matching Detached Garage
- Gardens Front And Rear
- Convenient Location
Well presented, spacious, semi detached villa with matching detached garage, occupying a prime site within the well sought after Swanston area, located off the Antrim Road, Glengormley, Newtownabbey. Offering adapatable accommodation, the property comprises entrance hall, lounge with open fire, separate family room/dining room/bedroom four, fitted kitchen, utility room/sun porch, three well proportioned first floor bedrooms, shower room, and separate cloakroom with WC. Externally the property enjoys private driveway area finished in asphalt, matching detached garage, front garden finished in lawn, and large rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and range of trees and shrubbery. Other attributes include gas fired central heating, PVC double glazing and convenient location. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed front door. Access to cloakroom and stairwell to first floor. Under stairs store.
- LOUNGE 3.80m x 3.50m (12'5" x 11'5")
- Open fire in tiled fireplace with matching hearth and carved timber surround.
- FAMILY ROOM / DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 3.80m x 3.50m (12'5" x 11'5")
- KITCHEN 2.70m x 2.63m (8'10" x 8'7")
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units with melamine work surface. Stainless steel sink unit with draining bay. Cooker point. Extractor hood. Fully tiled walls. Glass panelled door leading to:
- UTILITY ROOM / SUN PORCH 4.72m x 1.78m (15'5" x 5'10")
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to store and roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 3.49m (12'5" x 11'5")
- Fitted wardrobes with panelled and mirror panelled sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 3.80m x 3.49m (12'5" x 11'5")
- Fitted wardrobes and storage.
- BEDROOM 3 2.66m x 2.51m (8'8" x 8'2")
- SHOWER ROOM
- Wet room style shower area with thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Vanity unit. Panelled walls. Access to store with gas fired central heating boiler.
- With white WC.
- Front garden finished in lawn.
Private driveway area finished in asphalt.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Large rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and range of trees and shrubbery.
- MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE 5.13m x 2.84m (16'9" x 9'3")
- PVC coated roller shutter door. Power and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.