- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Stylish Decor Throughout
- Three Well-Appointed, First-Floor Bedrooms
- Lounge with Bay Window, Open to Dining & Double Doors to Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Luxury Family Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower Cubicle
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Parking
- Enclosed South-Facing Rear Garden
- Walking Distance to Stormont Gardens
- Ballyhackamore and Belmont Village Minutes' Drive
- Fantastic Transport Links to Belfast City & Dundonald
Additional InformationConveniently located within a popular residential area close to the beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate, this modern semi-detached home would be ideal for a range of purchasers.
Well-proportioned throughout, the living room is large enough to incorporate a dining area with French doors to the rear.
Upstairs there is three spacious bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom which includes a separate shower cubicle.
Unusually for such a modern home there is also ample driveway parking and benefits from gas fired central heating.
Close to excellent local amenities in Kings Square, Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore, the location is also ideal for families wishing to avail of some excellent local schooling.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- uPVC front door with glazed inset.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.776m x 3.316m (25' 6" x 10' 11")
(into bay). Solid wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Open plan to dining. uPVC double doors to rear.
- 4.429m x 1.768m (14' 6" x 5' 10")
Modern wooden range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher. Space for cooker/hob. Extractor fan, part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floors. Low voltage spotlights. uPVC door to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps.
- Feature stained glass windows. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.509m x 3.378m (11' 6" x 11' 1")
Cornice ceiling. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.468m x 3.68m (11' 5" x 12' 1")
Wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.232m x 1.962m (7' 4" x 6' 5")
Wood effect flooring.
- White suite comprising dual flush wc. Floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand held shower. Separate glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic "rain head" shower. Chrome heated towel rail, wall-mounted mirror. Fully tiled floor. Fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights.
- Flagged garden to front. Driveway parking. Access to side and rear.
- Enclosed south-westerly facing rear garden laid in lawn with border beds and mature shrubbery. Additional patio area and decked area. Surrounding fencing. Outhouse which is plumbed for washing machine.
Travelling out of Belfast along the Upper Newtownards Road, turn right after Stormont Hotel into Summerhill Avenue. Summerhill Park is the first right after shops. Can be accessed via Barnett's Road and Summerhill Parade.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »