- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- Spacious living room with coal effect gas fire and bay window
- Fitted kitchen with ample space for casual dining and sliding door to patio and garden
- Three bright and airy bedrooms, master with recently installed ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with recently installed cont white suite
- Large attached garage which could be easily converted to additional living accommodation
- Downstairs WC
- Front and fully enclosed private rear garden in lawns with decked patio area and southerly aspect
- Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Driveway parking for two cars
- Extremely popular and convenient location
- Viewing at your earliest convenience strongly recommended to fully appreciate all that is on offer
Additional InformationNumber 18 Stonebridge Avenue is a must-see beautifully presented semi detached property. Located within the popular Stonebridge development residents benefit from a convenient position with ease of access to Bloomfield Shopping Complex, Newtownards, Bangor town centre and Belfast. The accommodation comprises of a spacious living room with gas fire and bay window, modern fitted kitchen with ample space for casual dining and sliding doors to garden as well as a large attached garage which could be easily converted into additional accommodation add to the list of features. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three bright and airy bedrooms master with recently installed ensuite and contemporary bathroom. Outside there is an easily maintained front garden area, driveway with parking for two cars and fully enclosed private rear garden. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and downstairs WC. Tastefully decorated throughout with no expense spared on fixtures and fittings there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. Appealing to a wide sector of the market which is very buoyant we can recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience to fully appreciate all that is on offer!
- Courtesy light, front door with double glazed inset, double glazed side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature oak wooden flooring, storage cupboard under stairs.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- With modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, feature laminate wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.58m (16' 5" x 11' 9")
into square bay window Feature laminate wooden flooring, modern maple fireplace surround with tiled inset and hearth, chrome trim and gas coal fire.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 3.12m (20' 0" x 10' 3")
Range of built-in high and low level beech effect units, stainless steel fittings, granite effect work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, brushed stainless steel mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel oven below, stainless steel extractor hood, ample dining and living space with oak uPVC double glazed sliding patio door to rear decking and garden, service door to garage.
- 6.55m x 3.86m (21' 6" x 12' 8")
Built as extension with double skin walls and insulation, ideal to convert to main body of house, roller shutter door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine or ice making fridge freezer, oak uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio and garden.
- Access hatch to roofspace via folding timber ladder, linen press with built-in shelving.
- Insulated and partially floored for storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.2m (12' 8" x 10' 6")
at widest points Mature leafy outlook to rear. En Suite Shower Room With modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, cabinets below, mirrored cabinets above, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment with recess alcove, feature wall and floor tiling, recessed LED spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.25m (11' 6" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 2.36m (12' 8" x 7' 9")
at widest points Currently fitted as walk-in wardrobe fitted for hanging, shelving and display.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback with drawer units below, double walk-in glazed shower enclosure with feature wall tiling and recessed alcoves, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit with overhead drencher and shower attachment, built-in towel rack and bathroom cabinet, heated towel rail and additional built-in cabinet, porcelain tiled floor.
- Enclosed mature landscaped rear garden laid in lawns with feature paving and patio area, loose pebbled areas and raised timber decking with raised timber balustrade, outdoor light, water tap, loose pebbled driveway to garage, driveway with ample parking for two cars, front garden laid in lawns, mature shrubs.
Heading along Green Road in the direction of Six Road End turn right into Stonebridge Avenue at the t-junction number 18 is directly in front of you.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »