- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Private tarmac driveway
- Raised patio area
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ensuite bathroom
- Downstairs WC
Additional InformationA 3 bedroom semi detached home located in the quiet cul-de-sac of Sperrin Bawn. Perfect first time buyer opportunity or buy to let investment.
This property extends to approximately 1,194 sqft. Offering well proportioned living, kitchen and dining space, with separate utility and downstairs WC, 3 good sized bedrooms with master ensuite, shelved storage and hotpress.
The external features include off street tarmac driveway and grassed side garden, fenced rear garden with artificial laid grass, freshly paved patio area and wooden garden shed.
- Ground floor accommodation
- Accessed via entrance hall finished in grey laminate flooring, with carpeted stairs and understair WC.
- Living Room 4.69 x 3.87 (15'4" x 12'8")
- Grey laminate flooring, with feature wallpaper, open fireplace and TV point
- WC 1.58 x 0.86 (5'2" x 2'9")
- Tiled flooring, half height wall tiling, pedestal corner wash hand basin and toilet
- Kitchen/Dining 5.86 x 3.68 (19'2" x 12'0")
- Stone effect cream tiled flooring, L shape kitchen, with grey kitchen units, high and low level, down lighters above window reveals with integrated fridge freezer, stainless 1 1/2 sink, dishwasher, oven and electric hob. The dining area benefits from glazed French style patio doors opening onto the freshly laid raised patio area.
- Utility 2.6 x 1.66 (8'6" x 5'5")
- Work bench with plumbed washing machine and tumble dryer, stainless 1 1/2 sink, high level units and storage cupboard.
- First floor accommodation
- Accessed via carpeted landing, with separate shelved storage cupboard.
- Master bedroom 3.44 x 3.2 (11'3" x 10'5")
- Grey wood effect laminate flooring, sliding wardrobe, and ensuite
- Ensuite 2.2 x 1.19 (7'2" x 3'10")
- Half height wall panelling , with contemporary white wash hand basin with vanity, low flush toilet, and shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 3.53 x 3.18 (11'6" x 10'5")
- Grey wood effect laminate flooring and sliding wardrobe and feature dormer window
- Bedroom 3 3.17 x 2.56 (10'4" x 8'4")
- Grey wood effect laminate flooring and wardrobe
- Bathroom 2.68 x 1.86 (8'9" x 6'1")
- Half height wall tiling with white pedestal wash hand basin, low flush toilet and bath with dual mixer tap and shower head.
Hotpress and shelved storage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »