This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic semi-detached property located in a popular area of Saintfield
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall benefiting from under stair storage
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace and French doors to the dining area
- Open plan kitchen and dining room with access to the rear garden
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – two with built-in storage
- Luxury bathroom with a separate free standing bath and shower
- Detached garage with utility area, light, power and an up & over door
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden in lawn with a patio area and countryside views
- Front garden laid in lawn with a lengthy driveway leading to the garage
- Situated in a delightful quiet development with local amenities close at hand
A Shrewd Move!
This is a fantastic semi-detached property with a very realistic price tag in the ever popular and desirable village of Saintfield that will suit families and first time buyers alike. The main focal point of the house will almost certainly be the large kitchen with open plan dining where many a good Sunday roast will be had. The property benefits from a private aspect with countryside views to the rear and spacious open plan accommodation downstairs that is both ideal for modern day family living and having friends over on special occasions.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with under stair storage, a living room with a feature fireplace, a large kitchen benefiting from good workspace open to ample dining space. Upstairs comprises of three bedrooms – two with very useful built in storage, and a luxury bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
To the front there is a large driveway with parking for several cars and a good-sized lawn. The rear garden is lovely and private with the added bonus of wonderful countryside views. It is complimented by mature plants and a sizeable patio where a few drinks can be had after a long day!
Shrewsbury Dale is located on the outskirts of Saintfield village and is within walking distance to the Academy Primary School. Saintfield has become more and more popular over the years and whilst being small and quaint seems to offer everything you could possibly need. Restaurants, pubs, antique shops, chemists and coffee shops are on hand. Local schools have a growing reputation as being some of the best in the province and the town has a great community feel, events are organised for everyone to get together at special times throughout the year.
For further information or to arrange a viewing of this bargain buy please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 14’8” x 12’
Kitchen/Diner 18’3” x 11’9”
Bedroom 1 11’8” x 10’8”
Bedroom 2 11’9” x 9’9”
Bedroom 3 8’6” x 8’2”
Bathroom 8’4” x 7’9”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »