- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Newly Built Semi-Detached Family Home (In 2016) In Quiet Tree Lined Park Off The Malone Road
- Superb Contemporary High Specification Throughout Including Recently Re-Designed And Landscaped Garden To Rear
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With Luxury Ensuite Shower Room With Contemporary Tiling By David Scotts
- Entrance Hall With Walnut Floor, Understairs Storage Cupboard And Spacious Cloaks Area And Separate WC
- Formal Lounge With Bay Window And Painted Wooden Fireplace With Granite Inset And Hearth And Remote Controlled Log Effect Gas Fire
- Study With Walnut Floor And Built In Matching Furniture Including Shelving And Storage Cupboards
- Magnificent Open Plan Kitchen, Dining And Living Room With Sliding Door To Garden
- Luxury Hand Crafted Fitted Kitchen With Extensive Island Unit, Granite Work Tops, 'Smeg' Range Oven With 7 Ring Gas Hob, Built In Full Length Fridge And Freezer, Dishwasher And Bespoke Pantry Cupboard With Shelving And Drawers
- Living Area With Raised Feature Remote Controlled Gas Fire, Roof Lantern Above Dining Area
- Separate Fully Fitted Utility Room With Gas Fired Boiler And Door To Side
- Luxury Family Bathroom With Freestanding Bath With Feature Floor Mounted Taps And Separate Fully Tiled Shower Cubicle. Tiling By David Scotts
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Underfloor On Ground Floor)
- PVC Triple Glazing
- Zoned Alarm System Installed With CCTV
- Recently Re-Designed And Landscaped Rear Garden With 3 Tiers To Include Stoned Patio And Sitting Area, Lawned Area In Artificial Grass With Feature Surrounding Boundary Wall With Inset Planting & 'Aurora' App Controlled Lighting System
- Lower Level Tier With Childrens Play Area And Surrounding Stained Fence To Provide Privacy
- Front Garden With Stone Driveway Parking, Boundary Hedge & Electric Sliding Entrance Gate
Additional InformationSans Souci Park is accessed directly off the main Malone Road and is exceptionally well positioned within close proximity of all leading schools within the area, shopping facilities and amenities of the main Lisburn Road, with Queens University and Belfast city centre a short stroll away.
This particular semi-detached family home provides exceptionally well appointed and deceptively spacious accommodation which is presented and finished to the highest of standards throughout with an unrivalled degree of specification on offer.
The accommodation in brief comprises of four bedrooms including master suite with ensuite, luxury family bathroom and on the ground floor, Formal Lounge, Study, and superb open plan living/dining/kitchen with full range of integrated appliances.
Externally the property benefits from driveway parking and delightful tiered rear garden with surrounding woodland outlook with patio and 2 lower level sitting or play areas.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Walnut floor. Feature lighting on skirtings. Storage cupboard understairs.
- Comprising wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Heated towel radiator. Walnut floor.
- 3.02m x 2.08m (9' 11" x 6' 10")
Walnut floor. Fully fitted study furniture, with shelving and cupboards.
- 5.99m x 3.3m (19' 8" x 10' 10")
Walnut floor. Painted wooden fireplace with granite inset and hearth with remote control log effect gas fire.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING AREA:
- 8.59m x 6.98m (28' 2" x 22' 11")
Walnut floor. Raised glazed log effect remote control gas fire. Roof lantern above dining area. Sliding door to rear.
Extensive hand crafted full range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl sink unit, granite drainer. Integrated dishwasher, full length fridge and full length freezer. Bespoke pantry cupboard with shelving and drawers. Extensive island unit with breakfast area. Granite work surfaces. 'Smeg' range oven 7 ring gas hob, with granite splashback.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.64m x 2.11m (8' 8" x 6' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Wood effect work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler. Walnut floor. Door to side.
- Feature lighting on stairs. Walnut floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 1.98m (13' 1" x 6' 6")
Walnut floor. Walk-in shelved cupboard / wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.1m (10' 4" x 10' 2")
Walnut floor. Double built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe (wired inside) with drawers, shelves and hanging space. Access to roof space.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Freestanding bath with feature floor mounted tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Vanity unit. Mirrored cupboard and lighting above. Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls all tiling by David Scott.
- PRINCIPLE BEDROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.96m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
Walnut floor. Wall-to-wall sliding mirrored wardrobes (wired inside), hanging space, shelving and drawers.
- FULLY TILED LUXURY ENSUITE:
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle with drencher shower head. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Mirrored cupboard. Heated towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.55m x 2.82m (14' 11" x 9' 3")
Walnut floor. Double mirrored sliding wardrobe with drawers, shelving and hanging space.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Recently re-designed and landscaped rear garden with 3 tiers to include stoned patio and sitting area, lawned area in artificial grass with feature surrounding boundary wall with inset planting & 'Aurora' app controlled lighting system. Lower level tier with childrens play area and surrounding stained fence to provide privacy with surrounding woodland outlook.
Front garden with stone driveway parking, boundary hedge and electric sliding entrance gate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »