- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exclusive Over 55's Development off Malone Road
- Modern 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Bright Living Room opening onto Kitchen
- Bathroom with Bath and Electric Shower
- Double Bedroom
- Garage & Residents Car Parking
Additional InformationLocated in an highly sought after tree lined street off the Malone Road, this exclusive Over 55's development will appeal to those downsizing and looking for a convenient location.
The property is a bright one bedroom apartment with a spacious lounge opening onto the kitchen. There is a double bedroom and bathroom with bath and electric shower and the bonus of a garage and residents car parking.
Service Charge: £185.00 per quarter
Lease: Remainder of 10,000 year lease
Management Company: Hampton Estates 02890642888
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Communal entrance hall with buzzer entry system, lift and staircase to upper floors
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entrance door, carpet, wall mounted storage heater, loft hatch, large storage cupboard housing hot water cylinder and electric fuseboard, telephone style intercom entry system
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.65m x 3.5m (11' 12" x 11' 6")
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted storage heater x 2, opening onto kitchen
- 3.16m x 2.38m (10' 4" x 7' 10")
Double glazed window to side, tile effect flooring, range of high and low level units and worktops, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, space and plumbed for washing machine, integrated extractor hood, part tiled walls
- 2.1m x 1.87m (6' 11" x 6' 2")
Tiled effect flooring, tiled walls, wall mounted electric heater, white suite comprising panelled path with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled wc
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.59m x 2.98m (11' 9" x 9' 9")
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted heater
- Garage and residents car parking area
Sans Souci Park, Malone Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »