- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Dining
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway With Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Patio to Side & Rear
Rossdale Gardens is a popular cul de sac off Upper Malvern Road, off the Cairnshill Road in the Four Winds. Locally there are several excellent primary and post primary schools to include St. Ita's and Cairnshill, with the Cairnshill Park and Ride ensuring an easy commute to the City Centre. Sporting and recreation facilities are well catered for with a host local clubs for football, GAA and rugby. Shopping is also well catered for with the local shops off Newton Park, specialist boutiques and delicatessens on the Ormeau Road and the array of high street names at Forestside Shopping Centre. Internally the property comprises four bedrooms, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen open to dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on first floor. This home also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, driveway with parking leading to detached garage and enclosed easily maintained patio to side and rear. An excellent home in a popular residential location.
- Upvc front door to entrance hall. Wooden flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 15'8 x 13'9 (4.78m x 4.19m)
- (into bay) Raised fire-place with marble hearth. Wooden flooring.
- Modern Kitchen/dining 20'9 x 10'4 (6.32m x 3.15m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in 4 ring hob and under-oven, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dish-washer and microwave. Part tiled walls. Wooden flooring.
Double glazed sliding door to patio area.
- 1st Floor
- Bedroom One 15'3 x 10'0 (4.65m x 3.05m)
- (into bay) Built in mirrored slide-robes.
- Bedroom Two 10'4 x 8'0 (3.15m x 2.44m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 9'6 x 6'1 (2.90m x 1.85m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Four 7'3 x 5'5 (2.21m x 1.65m)
- Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Shower cubicle with drench head shower attachment. Fully tiled walls with mosaic tiling. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
Heated chrome towel rail.
- Access to the roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawn. Driveway with ample parking leading to a detached garage.
- Detached Garage 19'2 x 9'5 (5.84m x 2.87m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Housing oil fired boiler.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged patio area to the rear that captures afternoon sun. Bordered by timber fencing. Additional patio area to the side. Pvc oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »