- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Bungalow
- Lounge/Kitchen-Dining/3 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Very Good Order Throughout
- Tarmac Driveway for Off-street Car Parking
- Excellent Private Residential Location
- Close to Local Town Amenities
- This detached bungalow is located in a very well sought after location just off the Edenmore Road. It offers well laid out, practical family accommodation to include three bedrooms, lounge and good size kitchen/dining which have all been maintained to a good standard. The property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and off-street car parking. It is within walking distance of nearest shops.
- Travelling along the Edenmore Road, proceed straight head at the two mini-roundabouts. After the second roundabout, turn right into Rose Park.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- with telephone point, glazed door through to:
- Lounge: 4.8 x 4.6 (15'8" x 15'1")
- having Oak fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, points for wall lights, dimmer switch, semi-solid flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining: 5.2 x 2.8 (17'0" x 9'2")
- with a range of eye and low level units, matching worktop, breakfast bar, tiled around units, under-unit lighting, sink unit, pelmet over window, built-in hob and oven, plumbed for dishwasher, feature glass display unit, strip lighting.
- Utility Room: 2.4 x 1.7 (7'10" x 5'6")
- with eye and low level units, matching worktop, plumbed for automatic washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer, tiled flooring.
- Master Bedroom (1):
- with EN-SUITE: 1.8m x 1.8m having shower cubicle with PVC wall panelling and electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom (2): 3.6 x 3.4 (11'9" x 11'1")
- Bedroom (3): 3.6 x 3.3 (11'9" x 10'9")
- Bathroom: 2.5 x 2.1 (8'2" x 6'10")
- having four piece suite comprising of fitted bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Also having extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Tiled veranda to front of property. Open plan garden to front laid in lawn.
Enclosed rear garden with stoned area. Also having raised patio area. Outside light and tap.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £846.60 as at 02/09/20.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »