- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom semi detached house of approx 1600 sq ft
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining with additional snug area
- Utility & WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Modern four piece family bathroom
- Three further bedrooms arranged over first & second floors
- Second floor shower room
- PVC windows & doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Security alarm system
- Ideally located to a number of schools & M1 access
- Viewing strictly via agent
18 Rockmount, Portadown
We are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented four bedroom semi detached within the desirable Rockmount development off the Dungannon Road. Arranged over three levels this sizeable home offers spacious and open living spaces that are ideal for families and professionals. The hub of the home is a large and bright kitchen/dining/snug area which is airy and bright. Beyond is a well-proportioned living room with feature multi fuel stove. The upper levels offer a master bedroom with en-suite, study/office, three piece family bathroom and two further double bedrooms. Externally this property benefits from an enclosed rear garden and driveway parking.
Just off the Dungannon Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 13' 10'' x 6' 9'' (4.21m x 2.06m)
- Lounge 13' 1'' x 11' 11'' (3.98m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen/Dining/Snug 20' 2'' x 19' 6'' (6.14m x 5.94m)
- Utility 8' 8'' x 6' 5'' (2.64m x 1.95m)
- WC 6' 5'' x 2' 9'' (1.95m x 0.84m)
- First Floor Landing 20' 3'' x 6' 9'' (6.17m x 2.06m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 4'' x 11' 11'' (4.06m x 3.63m)
- Ensuite 8' 7'' x 3' 3'' (2.61m x 0.99m)
- Bedroom 2 13' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.04m x 3.63m)
- Bathroom 8' 7'' x 6' 8'' (2.61m x 2.03m)
- Second Floor Landing 13' 7'' x 3' 4'' (4.14m x 1.02m)
- Bedroom 3 12' 6'' x 12' 0'' (3.81m x 3.65m)
- Bedroom 4 12' 0'' x 7' 6'' (3.65m x 2.28m)
- Shower Room 6' 5'' x 6' 8'' (1.95m x 2.03m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »