18 Riverdale, ANNAHILT, Hillsborough BT26 6DH
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room, Four Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) & Two Family Bathrooms
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With An Excellent Range Of Built-In Neff Appliances
- Family Room With Multi Fuel Burning Stove & Dual Link Up
- Downstairs Bathroom & Recently Refitted Upstairs Bathroom
- Spacious Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Turkington uPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Majority Shaker Oak Fitted Internal Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens With Views Over Surrounding Countryside
18 Riverdale, Annahilt, Hillsborough
A chance to purchase a well-appointed detached family home in this popular development set just off the Magheraconluce Road on the outskirts of Hillsborough Village. The property offers bright spacious versatile accommodation set on a private mature site that enjoys open views over surrounding countryside to the rear, along with easy commuting to Hillsborough, Lisburn and Belfast and many local amenities. We would highly recommend an internal viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Porch
- uPVC front door, tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Ceiling cornice, recessed spot lights, 2 single panel radiators, double glazed oak doors leading to...
- Lounge 18' 3'' x 12' 8'' (5.56m x 3.86m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with multi fuel stove inset, ceiling cornice, double panel radiator.
- Dining Room 12' 6'' x 9' 7'' (3.81m x 2.92m)
- Ceiling cornice, single panel radiator, double glazed oak double doors.
- Family Room 10' 9'' x 12' 10'' (3.27m x 3.91m)
- Multi fuel stove with granite inset hearth, uPVC double glazed doors, ceiling cornice.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a wide range of units and complementary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap and fitted waste disposal unit, breakfast bar, glazed display unit, pot drawers, A-Line wine cooler and wine rack. Rangemaster Toledo double oven range cooker and glass splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated Neff coffee machine, integrated Neff microwave, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer. Recessed spot lights, wired for wall mounted TV, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, 2 single panel radiators.
- Utility Room 8' 4'' x 7' 11'' (2.54m x 2.41m) (At Widest Point)
- Range of high and low units and complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, integrated automatic washing machine, recessed spot lights, single panel radiator. uPVC door leading to garage, uPVC rear door.
- Bedroom 1 9' 10'' x 19' 4'' (2.99m x 5.89m)
- Built-in mirror sliderobes, 2 double panel radiators.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with curved shower doors and mixer shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lighting, heated towel rail.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner bath. Vanity unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Spacious landing with built-in storage cupboard, eaves storage and walk-in hotpress. Velux window, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 4'' x 12' 3'' (4.37m x 3.73m) (Into Robes)
- Mirrored sliderobes, wired for TV , Velux window, recessed lighting, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 14' 7'' x 12' 3'' (4.44m x 3.73m)
- Wired for wall mounted TV, Laminate wooden floor, Velux window, eaves storage, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 14' 9'' x 7' 10'' (4.49m x 2.39m) (At Widest Point)
- Built-in storage cupboard, single panel radiator.
- Modern fitted white suite comprising low flush WC, floating vanity sink unit and shower bath with curved glass shower door and Aqualisa mixer shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, LED mirror, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Integrated Garage 18' 2'' x 15' 8'' (5.53m x 4.77m)
- Electric up and over door, oil fired boiler, light and power points.
- Front gardens laid in lawns, tarmac driveway leading to garage. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, timber pergola with paved patio area, selection of trees and shrubs, plastic oil storage tank, outside light and water tap.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »