- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Unique Three Storey End Townhouse Property In An Exclusive South Belfast Gated Development
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area And Centre Island With Granite Worktops
- Spacious Bright Living Room And Dining Area With Sandstone Fireplace
- Three Double Bedrooms - Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms
- Lounge With Double Doors To Paved Sitting Area
- Separate Utility Room And WC
- Fully Tiled Modern Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Fully Double Glazed (Partial Sash Windows)
- Driveway Parking To Front With Several Parking Spaces
- Fully Wired For Surround Sound
- Beam Vacuum System
- Good Sized South Facing Garden In Lawn With Paved Sitting Area And Raised Timber Decked Area
- Sought After Location On Malone Road In A Very Popular Development
Additional InformationThis stunning end townhouse must be viewed to be appreciated and is set in the sought after Malone area in South Belfast. This secluded development is accessed from Malone Meadows, off Malone Road through electric gates. This is the only townhouse of its type in the development which offers access from all levels. The well-presented accommodation will suit the young professional couple, family or retiring couple alike.
The accommodation is over three floors and comprises living room with sandstone fireplace, solid wood floor and dining area and fully fitted kitchen with space for casual dining. On the middle floor there is a hallway with an additional entrance, lounge and master bedroom with ensuite shower room. There are stairs to the lower floor which has two bedrooms and an ensuite shower room, family bathroom and utility room. Other benefits include parking for several vehicles and a good sized enclosed rear garden.
Situated in Malone this home will be popular in the open market due to its proximity to excellent schools and the amenities of South Belfast.
- Porch with solid wood front door to…
- RECEPTION HALL:
- SEPARATE WC:
- Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
- 5.01m x 3.48m (16' 5" x 11' 5")
Range of high and low level units with granite worktops. Under bench electric oven. NEFF 4 ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer. Space for dishwasher. 1.5 bowl inset stainless steel sink unit. Centre island unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Access to roof space. Double doors to…
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 7.2m x 4.82m (23' 7" x 15' 10")
Cornice ceiling. Low voltage spotlights. Solid wood oak floor. Sandstone fireplace with gas fire.
- Feature entrance stairway to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Under stairs storage cupboard. Solid wood door.
- 6.78m x 3.51m (22' 3" x 11' 6")
Solid oak floor. Cornice ceiling. Low voltage spotlights. Bay window with double doors to balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.03m x 3.49m (13' 3" x 11' 5")
Solid oak floor. Built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit. Chrome heated towel rail. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
- LOWER HALLWAY:
- Low voltage spotlights. Storage cupboard. Entrance door.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.79m x 4.01m (15' 9" x 13' 2")
Solid oak floor. Twin double doors leading to paved patio area and garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 3.36m (12' 11" x 11' 0")
- Close coupled WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower. Inset bath with tiled surround and telephone hand shower. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of built-in units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Worcester gas boiler with Wave smart control (internet-connected programmable control for central heating and hot water). Beam vacuum system. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Electric gates into the development. Feature stairway leading to middle entrance and balcony. Enclosed back garden by timber fence in lawn with paved south facing patio area. Wooden decked sitting area. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »