- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Terrace Property
- No Onward Chain
- Central Location with Ease of Access to Many Amenities Including Bus and Train Station, Shops, Cafes, Restaurants and Picturesque Marina
- Easy Access for the Belfast Bound Commuter
- Good Sized Living Room Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms Including Bedroom One with Large Range of Double Built-in Wardrobes with Mirror Fronted Doors
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite to Include Bath and Separate Shower
- Separate WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard with Tiles and Timber Decking
- Ideal Purchase for Investor, First Time Buyer, Young Professional and Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Essential
- Original Internal Doors
Additional InformationLocated right in the heart of Bangor's thriving town centre, with excellent convenience to many amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants, bus and train station and picturesque marina, here is an opportunity to buy an attractive end terrace property with no onward chain.
The accommodation comprises open plan living room to casual dining/family area and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, including main bedroom with large double built-in wardrobes, bathroom with three piece white suite, to include bath and separate shower, and separate WC. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows and enclosed rear courtyard in tiles with timber decked terrace.
This property would be an ideal purchase for young professional, investor, first time buyer or those looking to downsize. Coming to the market at a realistic price, a viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity.
- Front door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed internal door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING/FAMILY AREA::
- 8.1m x 3.07m (26' 7" x 10' 1")
at widest points
Bay window, storage under stairs..
- 3.23m x 2.69m (10' 7" x 8' 10")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated four ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, recess for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, Baxi gas fired boiler, door to outside.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 2.49m (13' 11" x 8' 2")
at widest points
Large range of double built-in wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.49m (9' 10" x 8' 2")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 1.7m (9' 11" x 5' 7")
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mixer tap on vanity unit, chrome heated towel rail, laminate wood effect floor, part tiled walls, access to roofspace.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
Primrose Street is off Dufferin Avenue and runs parallel to Grays Hill.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »