- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Receptions/Kitchen/Bathroom
- Rurally Appointed Location
- Georgian Bar Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Asphalt Driveway
- Outside Light/Tap
- 75ft x 35ft Shed
- Leaving Limavady along Catherine Street, over the bridge take left onto the Barnailt Road, then take left onto the Drumrane Road, continue along this road for approximately 2 miles then take right onto the Pollysbrae Road, No: 18 is situated a short distance along the road on the right hand side.
- Impressive family home, the present owners have taken great pride in providing an extremely well maintained home. This home is situated on a spacious mature site and located within a short driving distance of Limavady. Internally the property offers spacious and well laid out family accommodation and would make an excellent home for the prospective purchasers. This property is being sold with a 75ft x 35ft shed as a complete lot.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE
- Hallway: 2.8 x 1.9 (9'2" x 6'2")
- With Solid Oak flooring, Cornice coving around ceiling.
- Lounge: 5.6 x 3.6 (18'4" x 11'9")
- Consisting of Marble fireplace, Coving around ceiling and Centre piece, Solid Oak floor.
- Kitchen: 5.7 x 3.1 (18'8" x 10'2")
- With a range of Mahogany eye and low level units, Matching worktops, Tiled around units, Under unit lighting, Stainless steel sink unit, Built-in hob and oven, Built-in fridge/freezer, Wine display rack, Saucepan drawers, Pelmet over window, Tiled floor.
- Utility: 3.5 x 1.7 (11'5" x 5'6")
- With a range of Eye and low level units, Matching worktop, Stainless steel sink unit, Tiled around units, Tiled floor.
- Separate W.C. 1.6 x 1.4 (5'2" x 4'7")
- Comprising of Low flush w.c., Pedestal wash hand basin, Tile flooring.
- Rear Porch: 1.6 x 1.1 (5'2" x 3'7")
- With Tiled floor.
- Dining Room: 4.1 x 3.6 (13'5" x 11'9")
- With feature arch to kitchen. Brick fireplace, Multi-purpose solid fuel stove, solid Oak floor and feature Bay window.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Maple ballistrade staircase.
- Bathroom: 3.5 x 2.6 (11'5" x 8'6")
- Comprising of Recently fitted White freestanding bath, Wall mounted wash hand basin with fitted low level unit, Low flush w.c., Fully tiled shower cubicle, Tiled floor, Fully tiled walls. Recessed low voltage downlighters.
- 7.5 x 3.5 (24'7" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 1: 3.6 x 3.6 (11'9" x 11'9")
- With built-in wardrobes.
- Comprising of Fully tiled shower cubicle, Electric shower, Low flush w.c., Wall mounted wash hand basin, Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2: 3.6 x 3.6 (11'9" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 3: 3.6 x 3.3. (11'9" x 10'9".)
- With built-in wall to wall fitted bedroom unit. Pine flooring.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- Well tended enclosed garden to front with a variety of ornamental bushes & shrubbery beds, enclosed by wall and gate. Enclosed concrete rear yard with separate access.
- Integral Garage: 7.4 x 3.8 (24'3" x 12'5")
- Up and over door, Lighting, Overhead storage, Low level unit with hot and cold water.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »